Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey there...

Uploading everything missing in OP from the last Update 2021-04-27 to 2021-09-21 (newest)

Since this is a hefty size (around 4.6GB) it will take a while, but i thought i throw that out here already so people dont waste their time doing the same as i do, in case they do what i do :D

Here will be the Link:

I sorted everything..well kinda :p

Here you go, as mentioned its a big file...i could have splitted it but i didnt think about it until halfway through uploading x)

anyway..
rf96 got work for you again :D

Last edited:

HiddenKen

Jul 23, 2021
Hey there...

Uploading everything missing in OP from the last Update 2021-04-27 to 2021-09-21 (newest)

Since this is a hefty size (around 4.6GB) it will take a while, but i thought i throw that out here already so people dont waste their time doing the same as i do, in case they do what i do :D

Here will be the Link:

I sorted everything..well kinda :p

Here you go, as mentioned its a big file...i could have splitted it but i didnt think about it until halfway through uploading x)

anyway..
rf96 got work for you again :D
I've been waiting too long for this. You're a hero!

Snipaste_2021-09-24_21-15-44.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fanat7771

super731

Nov 5, 2020
Thank you!
I'd be more than happy if you could split the large files, as the environment is prone to DL failures.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Make a folder and upload it at the end of each month.Easier to update.
okay, will do starting next month apart from the new misaki animation today i dont think there is anything coming anymore this month...if anything then maybe 1 or 2 at max.

Usually he uploads either 2 animations at the same day/time and then 2-3 day break or 1 animations and 2-3 day break until next one..at least thats how it was most of the time until now.

HiddenKen

Jul 23, 2021
okay, will do starting next month apart from the new misaki animation today i dont think there is anything coming anymore this month...if anything then maybe 1 or 2 at max.

Usually he uploads either 2 animations at the same day/time and then 2-3 day break or 1 animations and 2-3 day break until next one..at least thats how it was most of the time until now.
Thank you so much for sharing
Do you have this one? It was updated with Misaki Sleeping 13

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey there..

I added the new "Angela defeat" and "Marie in the bath 2" animations to the Gofile folder.

Here the Link again:

As mentioned in a earlier post, i will make a folder for October-Animations in there which i will Update with the new stuff from October once available, i will make a post here once the first October-Animation is out and when the last of October-Animation is out, so im not spamming this thread each time a new animation is out..

So in short look in the Link if something new is out if "you" cant wait... or wait for the end of October when i post again/the OP got Updated, up to "you".

HiddenKen

Jul 23, 2021
Hey there..

I added the new "Angela defeat" and "Marie in the bath 2" animations to the Gofile folder.

Here the Link again:

As mentioned in a earlier post, i will make a folder for October-Animations in there which i will Update with the new stuff from October once available, i will make a post here once the first October-Animation is out and when the last of October-Animation is out, so im not spamming this thread each time a new animation is out..

So in short look in the Link if something new is out if "you" cant wait... or wait for the end of October when i post again/the OP got Updated, up to "you".
Good job

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey there...

As mentioned this will be the first Post in this Thread for the October-Animations, i will keep the October-Folder in my Gofile updated..

Added 2 new Animations into the October-Folder:

Hitomi in the beach 3 + Nyotengu sleeping - 2021-10-03

I will upload animations as they come, meaning if only 1 comes out in a day i will upload it alone, if 2 at the same day come out i will put both into 1 zip-file and so on.

As i said before, i will not Post anything in this Thread anymore until end of the Month. If you want the Animations earlier than end of the Month, then keep checking the Gofile-Link down below, as said i will keep it updated.
((""Animations most of the time with Jerid Oiso come "Once every 2-3 Days" OR "Twice every 2-3 Days" just so you know""))
I do this merely to avoid spamming in here..

Here the Link again:

^^^^^^^^^^
Check the October-Animations Folder for new stuff.

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Hey there...

As mentioned this will be the first Post in this Thread for the October-Animations, i will keep the October-Folder in my Gofile updated..

Added 2 new Animations into the October-Folder:

Hitomi in the beach 3 + Nyotengu sleeping - 2021-10-03

I will upload animations as they come, meaning if only 1 comes out in a day i will upload it alone, if 2 at the same day come out i will put both into 1 zip-file and so on.

As i said before, i will not Post anything in this Thread anymore until end of the Month. If you want the Animations earlier than end of the Month, then keep checking the Gofile-Link down below, as said i will keep it updated.
((""Animations most of the time with Jerid Oiso come "Once every 2-3 Days" OR "Twice every 2-3 Days" just so you know""))
I do this merely to avoid spamming in here..

Here the Link again:

^^^^^^^^^^
Check the October-Animations Folder for new stuff.
Thank you, kind person! (y)

mortanios

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, this 3 Tifa animation i want, anyone to get please?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote