Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

tejo12

Oct 28, 2020
Jessica received an anonymous tip about a big story at an old church, the lady on the other end seemed a little too giddy about the whole thing, but Jessica believed this could lead to something big.
View attachment 685497
When she got there all she found was a couple of old men preying. Just as she was about to leave.......Well that is when things got interesting.
If you have read Bella's first sin, you kinda get the hint.
Hope you like it.
What next scene please

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Not to me it doesn't.

What did you use to upscale out of interest?
Maybe it is my screen or my eyes... I don't know... Magic possible too... :LOL:
Of course there's a huge difference, maybe he's using a phone.

This is the site I used. You only have 3 free photos. But I restart the browser (I eliminate the cookies and saved info of my not main browser to have free photos again).

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I think that in the game sometimes there are too many wide shots and few close ups and middle shots sometimes. So, I wanted to do an experiment: I used the free online upscaling tool to divide a render in two closer shots:

In the original game you have this sequence:
day7 ev05-02.jpg
day7 ev05-02b.jpg
With the upscaling software I converted the second render in two closer shots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think? Do you notice the differences in definition? Are the new sequences hotter with the closer shots?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think that in the game sometimes there are too many wide shots and few close ups and middle shots sometimes. So, I wanted to do an experiment: I used the free online upscaling tool to divide a render in two closer shots:

In the original game you have this sequence:
View attachment 952410
View attachment 952412
With the upscaling software I converted the second render in two closer shots:

What do you think? Do you notice the differences in definition? Are the new sequences hotter with the closer shots?
I don't notice the difference in definition, but I love the improved emphasis and framing. I think the wide shots are still helpful, but when paired with the close ups, it really brings the scene to life. Great job.

One thing I've noticed as I've played more games is that it is really hard to make kissing look real. That isn't a criticism of any dev, I think it's just the nature of the beast. Trying to make lips connect and react to one another must be a nightmare for artists.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
:LOL: I think we have a similar sense of humour, your second paragraph I don't believe for a moment, I believe everybody has a match somewhere in the world, but I guess that's a discussion for an entirely different site.
So before we go entirely of topic (I think I may have done already) I will wish you and yours seasons greetings and good health for the coming year.
I wish you the same! :)

View attachment 952420
The shots are very good. I think as an addition to the original shots they would add a layer of eroticism to the game (which it don't lack), imho. For example this one, where her hands lay on Jess' belly is rrrrrrrrr :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ashitanojoe