Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, Does anyone have any idea about Eve's assets ? I did not find her hair so far and I thought her body and face could be
(with black hair and brows of course)
or

Thanks

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I've completely reworked my version of Jessica.

A few more tweaks, but I think I'm on the right track. :unsure:

View attachment 766890
https://f95zone.to/members/coriolan.299232/ You can rework the face if you must, but i think the majority of pervs here like this image of her, and i for one would like to see her wearing this in the game.......somewhere...anywhere!!

Really nice image, loads of work here i guess, keep going we all need stuff like this in our daily boring lives.....well maybe not all.

Reactions: jdoejd and Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
You can rework the face if you must, but i think the majority of pervs here like this image of her, and i for one would like to see her wearing this in the game.......somewhere...anywhere!!

Really nice image, loads of work here i guess, keep going we all need stuff like this in our daily boring lives.....well maybe not all.
I'm glad you like it, but the more I look at it, the less I think I'm on the right track with it.

Maybe I'll get there someday. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I'm glad you like it, but the more I look at it, the less I think I'm on the right track with it.

Maybe I'll get there someday. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Hi, once again fabulous work. Now about Jessica if I may, here are a couple of constructive (I hope so^^) comments.
- Her general appearance is really good, her body has the right curves lol. She IS more curvy than Heather.
- About her face I think the lower part (cheeks, jaw line and chin), should be a bit thinner and sharper. If you look at several renders in the game, her face is not so round.

But don't doubt yourself, you're definitely on the right track (y)

Reactions: Coriolan
D

Deleted member 2264349

These are some damn good renders. She needs one with a young, fit guy imo, but lovely renders nonetheless.