Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

exter

May 29, 2017
Some time alone for Rosa, before paying another visit to Jessica of course^^
(no luck with Heather assets so far :()
View attachment 667548
Just as a little note, she has small black lines on her forhead, which you can get rid of by slightly changing the size of the hair. A lot of times about 1% increase or decrease does it. They were on your last picture as well.

Other than that i really like your creations (y)

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Just as a little note, she has small black lines on her forhead, which you can get rid of by slightly changing the size of the hair. A lot of times about 1% increase or decrease does it. They were on your last picture as well.

Other than that i really like your creations (y)
Thanks for the advice, I didn't even notice it. And thanks for your comment. I don't have that much assets on DAZ, so I'm trying to compensate by being... creative :cool:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Jessica received an anonymous tip about a big story at an old church, the lady on the other end seemed a little too giddy about the whole thing, but Jessica believed this could lead to something big.
Jessica.O'Neil.Church.jpg
When she got there all she found was a couple of old men preying. Just as she was about to leave.......Well that is when things got interesting.
If you have read Bella's first sin, you kinda get the hint.
Hope you like it.

Last edited:

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
Jessica received an anonymous tip about a big story at an old church, the lady on the other end seemed a little too giddy about the whole thing, but Jessica believed this could lead to something big.
View attachment 685497
When she got there all she found was a couple of old men preying. Just as she was about to leave.......Well that is when things got interesting.
If you have ready Bella's first sin, you kinda get the hint.
Hope you like it.
Oh I want to see what happens so bad...lol

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 685497
If you have read Bella's first sin, you kinda get the hint.
Hope you like it.
I loved that story!!
And hope one day to see a sequel

AAAHHHHH!!!
Beauties!!