Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm afraid they don't know eacher enough to go THAT far. It will still be an introduction scene. As Stoper is building his story on a "reallistic" way, these sexes scenes take several encounters to take place.
:4Head:it's because I remembered that now I had forgotten about that fact but it will be interesting to know a little more about Rosa she is one of my favorite characters it will also be nice to meet her husband and maybe the children also don't care much about the sex scenes now the story the game is cool I really enjoyed meeting vigilante in the last update

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Easy fix: After a hot, wet encounter (or several) with Jess, Rosa reveals she's already been fucking Eve and wants them both to get to know each other a lot better. Eve's pussy-hunger and Jess' lusty Sapphic need overpowers any professional tension they've felt between them.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
The last I checked, Jessica doesn't have a penis. Anyhow, added you to my ignore list, not my cup of tea.
Probably the author intended it to be a part of a chair. But it's placed too close to the front of the chair and it looks like a part of Jessica's body unless she holds it with her thights as a preludium to further act.
No reason to block the author too quickly ;-)