Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Jessica (original) is heavily modified, not just with Daz Studio, and this is the best I can do with what I have at the moment.
Could you please tell us which body & face asset you use for Jessica's? The final result looks very similar to Stoper's. I don't have DAZ but I would like to use it when I'll get a new PC. The information is useful also to other people I suppose.

Reactions: Ragnar7k and Bullx

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Could you please tell us which body & face asset you use for Jessica's? The final result looks very similar to Stoper's. I don't have DAZ but I would like to use it when I'll get a new PC. The information is useful also to other people I suppose.
This information had already been shared somewhere

I used this skin:

As for the body itself, I used a Genesis 3 base, which I modified a lot...I always proceed the same way for the body of the different reproductions I make, even for my own creations.

It's the same for the face

And I'm sorry, but I won't share the different morphs I used, there are so many...:sneaky:

By the way, I never ask anything to anyone, I always work on my own and I try to progress by myself, although most of the information is in English, and it's not my native language.