Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
I'm no art guy, but this game inspire me some hot scenes.
I've written down a couple of them.
Are you interested to read them ?
Shall I post them here ?
NB: I have the agreement of stoper but I want your opinion, you the fans, on this before. :)
I would be curious about them. Maybe I could create it with a few pictures. But only strictly here!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I would be curious about them. Maybe I could create it with a few pictures. But only strictly here!
Ho yeah that would be insane, if my texts inspire you of course. :)

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: These texts are my own creation (from my trouble mind) :devilish: inspired by the superb work of stoper.
There are exclusif on F95Zone and forums. Please keep them on a private use.
Please warn me if you find them on other forums of any kind. Thanks.

And please readers, don't hesitate to give your feedback and constructive critics. :p ;)

MENTION : Ces textes sont ma propre création (de mon esprit dérangé) : diaboliquement inspiré par le superbe travail de stoper.
Ils sont en exclusivité sur le forum F95Zone et de . Veuillez les garder pour un usage privé.
Veuillez m'avertir si vous les trouvez sur d'autres forums de quelque nature que ce soit. Merci.

Et s'il vous plaît, lecteurs, n'hésitez pas à donner votre avis et vos critiques constructives

EDIT: DD3DD has laid out Yakouba's story in PDF format. It's sumptuous.
EDIT: DD3DD a mis en page le récit de Yakouba en format PDF. C'est somptueux.

EDIT: DD3DD has laid out Sara and Conner first chapter story in PDF format and help me to revisit it . It's sumptuous.
If you want high quality you can download it here:
EDIT: DD3DD a mis en page le récit de Yakouba en format PDF et m'a aider à revisiter le texte. C'est somptueux.
Si vous souhaitez une qualité supérieure, vous pouvez la télécharger ici :

Last edited:

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
I find it really great writing! Great job. We hope Stoper has read it too and when he gets to this part he will draw from it. Decent work a game.

Reactions: Ass Fan and Tulrek

Paulo Maia

May 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "Tulrek, postagem: 5658083, membro: 2991029"]
Ho sim, isso seria uma loucura, se meus textos inspiram você, é claro. :)

E, por favor, leitores, não hesitem em dar seus comentários e críticas construtivas. : p ;)

O segundo texto é uma versão suave da minha mente fervendo ao ver Sarah e Conner se comportando mal.
Existe uma versão mais difícil, mas eu a adicionarei a este post mais tarde, se você quiser. :frio:
[/CITAR]
Excelente obrigado
Estou ansioso para continuar

Reactions: Tulrek

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
you should do a photo set of jessica, Jill, and bella from your other work in this style ;) Bella seems like a controling type to take over submissive jill and jessica ;)
haha that's an idea. But first I need to get my Jessica right. If you look at the few renders I've done of her, you'll see that others have done a much better work than mine.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "Tulrek, postagem: 5658083, membro: 2991029"]
Ho sim, isso seria uma loucura, se meus textos inspiram você, é claro. :)

E, por favor, leitores, não hesitem em dar seus comentários e críticas construtivas. : p ;)

O segundo texto é uma versão suave da minha mente fervendo ao ver Sarah e Conner se comportando mal.
Existe uma versão mais difícil, mas eu a adicionarei a este post mais tarde, se você quiser. :frio:
[/CITAR]
Excelente obrigado
Estou ansioso para continuar
EDIT: Hard version added !
Jessica N Mayor Wilson Scene 2 in coming... :love:

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Ho yeah that would be insane, if my texts inspire you of course. :)

And please readers, don't hesitate to give your feedback and constructive critics. :p ;)

The second text is a soft version of my mind boiling to see Sarah and Conner behaving badly.

EDIT: Hard version of Sarah and Conner attached.
So would you be more Soft or Rough on Sarah ?
3 texts to read if you like Jessica ! :love:

The text of Jessica and the Mayor: it is perfectly in the line of JOHN, the pleasure first given to Jessica to establish a form of control over her. Very pleasant to read, very visual.

Sarah and Conner : Personal opinion: I have a preference for the rough version. Not necessarily because it's rough, but because the relationship is a meteoric sexual drive, a need to be satisfied. In this sense, the faster, more "brutal" narration is much more evocative !

Again ? :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tulrek

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Hello.
Did you find any inspiration ?
Shall we wait with anticipation ? Or not ? ;)
I took a few pictures, but they only have Jessica in an office. I like quality pictures, but unfortunately, due to the limitations of my hardware, I always have to throw away my multi-character ideas :(
I will post the pictures soon, which will take place at my small magazine ;)

D

Deleted member 3648836

Can anybody tell me what's asset for Jessica's eyeglasses? I know one pair was from Kitty outfit, but I need the asset of another glasses she wears most of time.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017