4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I think the BF is hiding a secret. He's probably far from boring.

And if you mean in the sex department I think you're mistaken. Jessica only needs to guide him to exciting situations at the moment. He already agreed to fuck in public and fucking in front of spectators. It's only a matter of time before there wil lbe a 3some with Heather or Jessica's sister.
yeah I got that vibe too I personally am theorizing that he is the vigilante they are looking for

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Connor can't be the vigilante because he was still in Afghanistan after the vigilante first became active. So unless he managed to come home earlier and somehow keep it secret from everyone, it ain't him. He could be working with the vigilante/vigilantes tho. That seems reasonably likely.

In any event he's for sure got some secrets and i'm sure Jessica will find them out before TOO long.

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Connor can't be the vigilante because he was still in Afghanistan after the vigilante first became active. So unless he managed to come home earlier and somehow keep it secret from everyone, it ain't him. He could be working with the vigilante/vigilantes tho. That seems reasonably likely.

In any event he's for sure got some secrets and i'm sure Jessica will find them out before TOO long.
God I hope it's not that cliched and obvious. Then again, I guess I don't really play these games for the storyline...

Reactions: rateezy and Cedrog

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think the BF is hiding a secret. He's probably far from boring.

And if you mean in the sex department I think you're mistaken. Jessica only needs to guide him to exciting situations at the moment. He already agreed to fuck in public and fucking in front of spectators. It's only a matter of time before there wil lbe a 3some with Heather or Jessica's sister.
For you it isn't but for me female protagonist who only fuck one male character is boring, that's why I find it boring also is because bf and gf sex is a common thing, it's a natural thing to do, just like eating everyday nothing special, it's not turning on at all especially in this kind of story where the BF is automatically the BF right from the very start, there is no tension build up, no relationship development, just instant fucking right from the start

I'm not mistaken, I'm quite sure there is a corruption path (There's a Netori tag) here like other female protagonist game that I loved, and I already saw some of the setup scenes here like for ex. Jessica and the old man, and a swinging foursome maybe, so why did you say I'm mistaken? please don't tell me it's because you're thinking that by saying threesome, Jessica will only do sex act with girls aside from her bf because that's wishful thinking

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Do you remember the scene where Connor seems like doing something with Jessica's laptop?
Anyway, my money's on Connor/bf that he is the masked vigilante.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Jul 17, 2018
This game has great graphics but I already turned the internet behind other versions never leaves this version 2.0.
We are almost in the middle of 2019 and to this day still continues version 2.0 on all sites that have this game.
I think this game has been stopped for a long time and I think it was abandoned. (n)(n)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jul 17, 2018
This game has great graphics but I already turned the internet behind other versions never leaves this version 2.0.
We are almost in the middle of 2019 and to this day still continues version 2.0 on all sites that have this game.
I think this game has been stopped for a long time and I think it was abandoned. (n)(n)
Yeah,you need to stop doing that:)

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
Jul 17, 2018
"i think"

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
im new post here, please update the link of extra spreads and maps , i had visit the link mega but the file is no more

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes