4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The size of the update really depends on the planned events. From a narrative standpoint there's more going on for the protagonist during work days than during the weekend.

Day 1 - 271 renders
Day 2 - 193 renders
Day 3 - 289 renders
Day 4 - 181 renders
Day 5 - 435 renders
Day 6 - 187 renders
Day 7 - 136 renders
Day 8 - pending

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
guys the creator of this game is not the sort to milk the people who play their games like some other content creators that release updates that are just 5 minutes of new gameplay this one has shown they are very detail oriented with the images nothing feels like a stock background because it has personal touches now it was explained that some updates might seem short but that is because certain aspects of the game were upgraded that you can't perceive since they were for implementing diverging pathways in the story and how the game tracks unlocking certain encounters

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
guys the creator of this game is not the sort to milk the people who play their games like some other content creators that release updates that are just 5 minutes of new gameplay this one has shown they are very detail oriented with the images nothing feels like a stock background because it has personal touches now it was explained that some updates might seem short but that is because certain aspects of the game were upgraded that you can't perceive since they were for implementing diverging pathways in the story and how the game tracks unlocking certain encounters
After I try to make some renders,I found how hard it is and from some months I am more patient with all devs.
Let's be honest.Outside Mr.Dots other devs are no longer making updates on concrete day or week each month.BTW this is better because nobody is upset that the game is not out on first or fifth or X day each month.
If I can wait 4-5 years for a board game from kickstarter then I can wait 1-2 more months for an update.Trust me waiting more time is always better than getting rushed update because of deadline-bugs,plenty of them or even missing content.We have that problem with SU from 4 years.Still that don't stop me to play the game from 2015 until now.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
After I try to make some renders,I found how hard it is and from some months I am more patient with all devs.
Let's be honest.Outside Mr.Dots other devs are no longer making updates on concrete day or week each month.BTW this is better because nobody is upset that the game is not out on first or fifth or X day each month.
If I can wait 4-5 years for a board game from kickstarter then I can wait 1-2 more months for an update.Trust me waiting more time is always better than getting rushed update because of deadline-bugs,plenty of them or even missing content.We have that problem with SU from 4 years.Still that don't stop me to play the game from 2015 until now.
yeah I hear that buddy I frequent this story site and had to wait all kinds of time between chapters in a story this one series had 10 years to complete

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

umby

May 27, 2017
I agree with you, but if I were I would handle it a little smarter. I mean I would give myself a work window of 2 or 3 months and I would plan to do for example 3 or 4 scenes and that's it. Do you understand? I mean fixed points to be respected and not always updates, both in time and in images, leaving those who contribute teetering in the dark. in fact I appreciate all the creators they release every month, no matter how long they are but at least I know they are those contents. I hope I explained myself. Hello everybody.

Reactions: Mahoor(AW)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with you, but if I were I would handle it a little smarter. I mean I would give myself a work window of 2 or 3 months and I would plan to do for example 3 or 4 scenes and that's it. Do you understand? I mean fixed points to be respected and not always updates, both in time and in images, leaving those who contribute teetering in the dark. in fact I appreciate all the creators they release every month, no matter how long they are but at least I know they are those contents. I hope I explained myself. Hello everybody.
I know but there is hardly devs that will work that way now.Only GG that work on SU is using that way.Almost all others are into when it's done.And it seems patrons are ok with that.Yeah there is angry comments for sure,but I doubt these are real patrons.
Like I said there is not even a single game on kickstarter that I support and have a release with less than 6 months delay.In most cases we are talking for 2 or even 4-5 years delay.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I think this dev maybe is like dual family dev just want money from pictures he post

That would be extremely odd then, given they've hired a dedicated erotica writer to handle the dialog, inner monologue and descriptions...

Doesn't really matter if it's big or not, as long as Jessica will finally fuck someone aside from her boring BF :)
AND it's not another lady again... pls.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Doesn't really matter if it's big or not, as long as Jessica will finally fuck someone aside from her boring BF :)
I think the BF is hiding a secret. He's probably far from boring.

And if you mean in the sex department I think you're mistaken. Jessica only needs to guide him to exciting situations at the moment. He already agreed to fuck in public and fucking in front of spectators. It's only a matter of time before there wil lbe a 3some with Heather or Jessica's sister.

Reactions: T800 and dioregul
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes