4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Yesterday i finished the latest update. This is my first time and i like it. Good game. Congratz to all devs...

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
How long does it get updated? and how many playable days are going to be made till the final ?

Reactions: umby

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How long does it get updated? and how many playable days are going to be made till the final ?
We have no idea.Maybe something like DMD.As long there is story to be told and there is an interest,the game can continue for years.Something like SU that is about to enter in the 5-th year of development.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Nice update. Heather one love <3

Actually i really hope we can have fouresome with our neighbors. And dat beautifull barista.. Can we have threesome with her? I hope so!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the update, Stoper. Definitely for the great femalexfemale content.

I am all for more femalexfemale content.

So there will be Heather, Blake route thats confirmed.
There is the potential for Eve, Rosa route, I think there could even be a route with Jessica's sister
Hmm...the future looks promising.

Contravene You see the trees but miss the apples. Sure, folks are acting spoiled about updates and contents. But look on the other side of the coin. Folks care about what this developer does. They are passionate about his work. Thats why they pour so much emotions on this message board.

If I am a content creator, I should be happy that people look forward to my work, they are passionate about my work even if they are acting spoiled.

And Avaron1974, Miss Avaron try to make friends and refrain from strifes and debates.
I have a lot of experience with strife and debates and nothing good comes from any, child.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Update was really nice. It's one of the best looking and written games out there right now. Flow is excellent but some things kill my immersion a bit. Too many lesbian content is weird. I mean game is written in a way to make it feel realistic and yet basically every women seem to be lesbian or potential lesbian. It's a bit annoying especially since there is much less content for males. Another thing is that scene with Mayor - hot as hell (amazing art and writing) but it's really weird for Jessica to have no dirty options when she already could give a handjob to mechanic for a much lesser reason and she has no troubles to do some lesbian stuff (not to mention Mr. Parker scenes). Scene with Connor shows how it should be done from the beginning (I can choose). I still can't understand why she has no choice with these 3 sex scene with bf as they add nothing to the plot or characters and it's easy as hell to implement choice. Still, update is awesome but will probably take at least 3-4 updates for a male sex scene except for a bf but it seems to be worth it. With such art 3 months are reasonable especially since this game has quite a lot of choices. Thumbs up for this update and game in general (with the exception of mentioned flaws)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The new update was alright i liked it, but like i said before - too much focus on lesbian content, but at least this update had a different girl than heather..

The outfit that Jessica had in this update should stay in my opinion, because it's classy and hot.

The mayor scene was really interesting, i wish that some renders from BF scene would be distributed to make this scene longer with more choices. :rolleyes:

umby

May 27, 2017
The new update was alright i liked it, but like i said before - too much focus on lesbian content, but at least this update had a different girl than heather..

The outfit that Jessica had in this update should stay in my opinion, because it's classy and hot.

The mayor scene was really interesting, i wish that some renders from BF scene would be distributed to make this scene longer with more choices. :rolleyes:
that was exactly what I was hoping for in this update ...

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
this game is like a wife and mother......with high quality and with a slow pace.....the lesbian route has some scenes but i hope some "adventures" with Mr Parker and other guys

Reactions: Pogo123 and umby

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i already heard this game is one of the best and really good. but idk... the female mc is pretty but. i like her face without make up much more. (her wet hair hanging straight from her head looks incredible hot!) she could really have a bit more flab. if she would have a bit stronger legs more hips and a bit more tits she would look amazing like a nordic valkyrie or amazon or something ( but i read that she won't be changed anymore i bet cause of all renders with her current body)

i LOVED the black haired girl from bella's first sin. she was imo even hotter and i still hope there will be a game regarding bella.

EDIT: played the game now till 0.25. well, the animations are smooth, the detaile and quality of the pics are insanely good! real quality work right here wow!!!
i like the story, but i am a but underwhelmed and sad. i thought a game which is posted a year ago here has more content now. i thought i can already get in action with parker, mayor, mr. brinch, art etc. but it seems after a year you can only tease everyone and can only fuck her boyfriend which i stopped to have sex with when i had the opportunity. :(
i am confused. is this really the latest build? is the latest scene really jessica talking to her read haired girlfriend and to her boyfriend? :(

still great work but i had an eye on this game and i thought it has as much content as Anna's e. a. or lily of the valley. but it seems for that i have two wait one more year?

it seems i have to wait for a game with Bella till 2021. sigh :cry: buti hope there will be at least more short game/comic content with her. :)

my fav. outfits were: the one with the choker and especially the one where she wears all-stars. girls in chucks look so HOT.
i played this game in less than 2 hours cause i skipt the lesbian and boyfriend parts. and even the quality is amazing i couldn't jerk off one time. :/

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes