4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
You are delusional if you think stoper is intentionaly slowing down the progress of the game in order to milk patrons.
For less than 1000$ per month after Patreon cut and all other expenses.
Well i was speaking generally not about stoper although if we look at the time between releases some might get ideas and spare me that "he's a perfectionist" bullshit... about the 1k dolla earnings, the dude is from eastern europe, here 1k$ if you are not a greedy fuck is good money...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well i was speaking generally not about stoper although if we look at the time between releases some might get ideas and spare me that "he's a perfectionist" bullshit... about the 1k dolla earnings, the dude is from eastern europe, here 1k$ if you are not a greedy fuck is good money...
First he don't get 1k,second he is not from Eastern Europe.For the people from UK everyone else from Eastern:)
Not that you are from UK.Sorry if you are from UK:)
I'm sure his patreons will go if the update intervals increases and if the content isn't satisfactory after the interval. Then all I can say is good luck.
Well I can immediately disappoint you with the fact that many devs are increasing the time between updates and all of them are gaining more patrons,not less.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
First he don't get 1k,second he is not from Eastern Europe.For the people from UK everyone else from Eastern:)
Not that you are from UK.Sorry if you are from UK:)
No, i'm not from UK, if i remeber stoper said he's from eastern europe and if my intuition is not wrong i think he's from the same country as me... anyways for me this game is dead until we have some action with the old dude and that intership guy but that's far far away...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, i'm not from UK, if i remeber stoper said he's from eastern europe and if my intuition is not wrong i think he's from the same country as me... anyways for me this game is dead until we have some action with the old dude and that intership guy but that's far far away...
I think he is from Hungary.But lives in Italy.Or the other way around.
My advice-for both JOHN and AWAM try after 2 years.For Glamour too,for MC and SS too.
Melody/DMD and WVM are right now the games that are getting content faster than any other games.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
about the 1k dolla earnings, the dude is from eastern europe, here 1k$ if you are not a greedy fuck is good money...
I'm born in Bulgaria, but I live in Italy for many ears now.
About the big money I make from Patreon - just to put things in perspective, I can earn more if I wash dishes in a local restaurant.
It also doesn't matter if I'm perfectionist or not. This is how fast I can work, and this is the product I can make. Everyone can decide for themselves if they want to support me or not.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
About the big money I make from Patreon - just to put things in perspective, I can earn more if I wash dishes in a local restaurant.
It also doesn't matter if I'm perfectionist or not. This is how fast I can work, and this is the product I can make. Everyone can decide for themselves if they want to support me or not.
I'm from Bulgaria too.
Obviously I don't live in Italy:)

umby

May 27, 2017
ok down the masks, well i'm italian gentlemen. a nice surprise to know that stoper lives in Italy.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
stoper Don't fret over the constant criticism. This is the internet, so every once in a while there will always be someone trying to bash you and get into your nerves. Just focus on your work, 'cause when it comes to 3d art and story telling you and Philly are by very very far the best developpers on the industry at the moment. It was actually nice to see Philly coming here and dropping you his support.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have my reasons to deduce this must be a very good game. I don't usually play games with female MC but I'm definitely gonna try this.
BTW I always thought armion82 was French, don't know why :S

Reactions: SubtleHustle

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Haters gonna hate. Don't sell yourself short. I think you have the potential to earn a lot more than a dishwasher with your game making skills. Hang in there.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
My favorite developer.My support will be you forever.I hope we have the opportunity to see your wonderful works forever.Go ahead, mate.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
where in Italy?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Don't listen to these idiots u r like one of the best out there and these guys r just getting frustrated because of no nut November and one more thing bud keep up the good work its rare to see such quality content from a single developer

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes