4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
this is how looks JOHN with y.outline.rpyc standard transparent
and it is a pleasure playing, reading and look at the fantastic renders at same time :p

I think it works also on android

anyway I really suggest to all developers of this king of game to use transparent BOX

because the box hides 1/3% of the beautiful renders
and I agree with you it is a PAIN with the black textbox
View attachment 600577
how do you activate it?

Reactions: wynlard and MisterL

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I really hope that this game will not be abandoned... the dev is very slow and now he is focused on a new game:mad:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I really hope that this game will not be abandoned... the dev is very slow and now he is focused on a new game:mad:

Paola chapter one is done, back to Jessica...no clue where all the speculations about abondoning the game comes from...

...we need to be patient for Jessica (yeah, I know it's not easy^^), but the past showed us it is worth it!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Paola chapter one is done, back to Jessica...no clue where all the speculations about abondoning the game comes from...

...we need to be patient for Jessica (yeah, I know it's not easy^^), but the past showed us it is worth it!
thanks for your replay...

Reactions: MisterL

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
this is how looks JOHN with y.outline.rpyc standard transparent MOD
and it is a pleasure playing, reading and look at the fantastic renders at same time :p

I think it works also on android

anyway I really suggest to all developers of this king of game to use transparent BOX

because the box hides 1/3% of the beautiful renders
and I agree with you it is a PAIN with the black textbox
View attachment 600577
*double penetration intensifies

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Night 02a.jpg
Hi, everyone.

Despite a few very productive days, I still have work to do on the small update. So I doubt I'll be ready for 31st. Scenes with Heather are always a little more complicated. Her path is the one with most choices and branches so far. And I'm trying to give weight to the previous choices, yet at the same time not making the relationship too complicated and time consuming.

The image above is from a small bonus set I'm preparing for next month. The whole package will have 30-40 images, along with an animation. Each released for the respective tiers, just to make things clear.

On other news, I bought some new hardware for my rig. Kind of crazy investment, considering that I'm barely scraping by here. But, hell, gotta push this project a little faster, and more render power is the way to do it. So, looking forward to see how much effect will this have on the production pace.

That's about it. Stay safe everyone, stay home, do your part in fighting this madness that's going on around the world. And thanks for supporting my work.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 601546
Hi, everyone.

Despite a few very productive days, I still have work to do on the small update. So I doubt I'll be ready for 31st. Scenes with Heather are always a little more complicated. Her path is the one with most choices and branches so far. And I'm trying to give weight to the previous choices, yet at the same time not making the relationship too complicated and time consuming.

The image above is from a small bonus set I'm preparing for next month. The whole package will have 30-40 images, along with an animation. Each released for the respective tiers, just to make things clear.

On other news, I bought some new hardware for my rig. Kind of crazy investment, considering that I'm barely scraping by here. But, hell, gotta push this project a little faster, and more render power is the way to do it. So, looking forward to see how much effect will this have on the production pace.

That's about it. Stay safe everyone, stay home, do your part in fighting this madness that's going on around the world. And thanks for supporting my work.
Damn Paola looks even greater here and a god damn snack! Wonder who the guy is she has a scene and animation with (hopefully one of the older hehe)
Paola is such an amazing project and it’s awesome to see you give her even more credit in separat images stoper :3

Reactions: Pheonix97
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes