4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Really, really liked this game. The dialogue, and story is well written and researched. Although a little stale a times, with over-explaining things like "taking her keys" to use her scooter its not much to complain about if its only used once to set up a daily ritual. I really do appreciate when authors write about subjects they seem to know a lot about. Context is golden for me and overall, this is one of the best games on this site for sure. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Jessica is so cute in that scene,the way she is looking at them and how she placed her hand. She is too darn beautiful, she stole all my attention in that scene. Heather was there, but when she is next to Jessica, it is like she is not there at all.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Really good game i just hope u will make a full lesbian path. Included break up with the boyfriend and option to find a girlfriend.
yeah or break up with boyfriend and option to find another boyfriend - like mr Parker ;)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, I will start skipping days (and later even longer periods) in the next couple of updates.
Stoper also I'm one that pays attention on details and I'm pretty sure that there are toe sucking renders which could've been applied for the aftermath of Jessica's date with the neighbor

Reactions: Bolero

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
when the story of this game will reach about 25/30 days i will be glad to support stoper.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Listen any dev who disagrees with this kind of site/s are hypocrites, best example that comes in my mind is the dev of BaDIK game if you go in the OP of the game and read the first post you'll know what i mean, now that his game is sky-high he ghosted this site and retreat in his ivory tower where everybody loves him, period (fuck now i'm using it) they all know and i mean ALL know that this kind of site/s are the best thing for exposure and promoting their game for FREE period (fuck again)... the fact that their games are "pirated" here let's consider it a little payment from them for the exposure they'll get, shall we?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there are many other games out there, it comes and goes in the evening
yes i know and this is one of the major point that makes me able to decide witch patreon i want support or not

but this game was the one that i would like to support... but after seeing this poor update ... i will wait until the day 25 or30 before support
and i'm really unhappy to write this...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I was waiting for this update for more than 5 months and i have posted a question
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-31-stoperart.15081/page-290#post-3220896
if you were disappointed, why are you still here?
the game belongs to the dev and does what he wants, if he wants to stop and move on to another project he is free to do it.
he always said he would take a break and work for another thing, no patreon complained. since in the end the game comes here for free (pirate or not) we should all be grateful.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the game belongs to the dev and does what he wants, if he wants to stop and move on to another project he is free to do it.
he always said he would take a break and work for another thing, no patreon complained. since in the end the game comes here for free (pirate or not) we should all be grateful.
I'm not disappointed at all!
this game was in my list of the game that i will supporting...

but this update is too poor

and it is still on that list... but I will wait i need to see how fast the story will be updated

Reactions: Elemo

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
but this update is too poor
many were disappointed, but this too was explained. we had a little update because of the other parallel project, but basically we also had the other game here. He has already said that the next update will be the whole day 10 then he will return to work on paola; so I already foresee complaints about the slowness of the update on day 11.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
that post was before the poor update

I think that dev after seeing my post ans seeing that the game should be marked as abandoned... he just finish the day 9 that was ready and posted it as new update...
but
the previous update was made with more than 4 days of the story

now only the end of day9

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
now only the end of day9
yes it was also written in the description of the previous update, you can also check in the change log of v0.30 on the first page.
I had known for a long time that he would be small; for me the developer has been honest in letting me know for some time

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes