4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
NEW UPDATE SPANISH TRANSLATION

Jessica_ONeils_Hard upload.jpg
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.35] [stoperArt]

Good evening colleagues ... here I leave the translation into Spanish 100% manual of this good game. As always I thank Stoper for the creation of the game and especially for allowing me to translate it into Spanish.
As always download and copy the files inside the folder 'game' and overwrite files. I hope you enjoy it as I have enjoyed it.
Greetings to all and thanks to Stoper.
Darax
;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.35] [stoperArt]
Buenas nochas compañeros... aqui os dejo la traduccion al español 100% manual de este buen juego. Como siempre agradezco a Stoper la creación del juego y sobre todo que me permita traducirlo al español.
Como siempre descargar y copiar los archivos dentro de la carpeta 'game' y sobrescribir archivos. Espero que lo disfruteis como yo lo he dsifrutado.
Un saludos a todos y gracias a Stoper.
Darax
;)

NEW UPDATE SPANISH TRANSLATION V0.35 ------------- > HERE

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Another one who can't read.Patreon is not a shop from which you can purchase things.
Oh I can read just fine thank you. Here is how Patreon works - a dev needs a "profit motive" to continue or begin work on a project/buy new equipment/pay for talent to improve the game they are writing etc. They "accidentally" allow the release of their early game updates onto the piracy forums to generate some support.

People sign up to it if they like the game - with the expectation that the dev will indeed continue developing the game at a reasonable pace, and that they will also get the usual "thanks" from the dev- early access to content, polls to affect development of the story etc. At this point the dev and his "customer base" have entered into a mutually understood agreement - develop the game, support continues. What they don't expect is for the dev to fuck off for 4 months to do a different project then fob them off with a daft little one scene update. The development of this game has DRAGGED on extremely slowly for no good reason other than the dev cant focus on one project for more than 5 minutes.

I liked this game, I liked the renders and I liked the story, but I don't like devs that treat their "customer base" like idiots. If the dev had turned around and said, "Aye sorry guys I bit off more than I can chew with another project, but I will make it up to you next update," that would be fine - but instead he did the toilet roll thing.

As for your sarcastic reply. I can read just fine. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit for a reason.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What they don't expect is for the dev to fuck off for 4 months to do a different project then fob them off with a daft little one scene update.
I think you missed the point, that all side projects are available for his patrons too.

He also was transparent about his side projects and when and how much new content his supporters can expect for next release.

If supporters do not like it then they can stop their support and move on. Maybe they will return as soon as an update is available.

However, it isn't my money they spend so why should I bother about their money?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh I can read just fine thank you. Here is how Patreon works - a dev needs a "profit motive" to continue or begin work on a project/buy new equipment/pay for talent to improve the game they are writing etc. They "accidentally" allow the release of their early game updates onto the piracy forums to generate some support.

People sign up to it if they like the game - with the expectation that the dev will indeed continue developing the game at a reasonable pace, and that they will also get the usual "thanks" from the dev- early access to content, polls to affect development of the story etc. At this point the dev and his "customer base" have entered into a mutually understood agreement - develop the game, support continues. What they don't expect is for the dev to fuck off for 4 months to do a different project then fob them off with a daft little one scene update. The development of this game has DRAGGED on extremely slowly for no good reason other than the dev cant focus on one project for more than 5 minutes.

I liked this game, I liked the renders and I liked the story, but I don't like devs that treat their "customer base" like idiots. If the dev had turned around and said, "Aye sorry guys I bit off more than I can chew with another project, but I will make it up to you next update," that would be fine - but instead he did the toilet roll thing.

As for your sarcastic reply. I can read just fine. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit for a reason.
My comment that you can't read wasn't sarcasm at all.
You definitely gives way more to Patreon than you should.
Nobody is forcing you to give money to a creator.
And for sure you don't paying him to give you something.Patreon is not Kickstarter or Indiegogo.Common mistake made by many here.

Reactions: Blayo

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
here is the code is this as of activate scenes ev08-45b and ev085c
Screenshot_1.png
stoper

found, you must have slut> 24
i am 23
I will try to have more slut remaking from the beginning

Last edited:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
You expect me to update the post when someone shares my work for free?
To answer your question... the original post is in your name, so I assumed you were the one maintaining it. Therefore, if a new download link is made available, I would indeed expect the changelog to be updated. If that's not the case, I apologize, but I imagine the confusion is easy to understand.

But you have to see this from our point of view: when you keep calling this "the piracy forum", and saying that "people are sharing your work for free", it sounds quite bizarre since you clearly were the one that decided to share your game here in the first place. I hope you don't think I'm trying to be confrontational, but there's certainly some conflicting messages here, for someone who like me doesn't really try or want to keep up with the internal politics of Patreon and F95.

Reactions: TNTed
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes