4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I used saveeditor for have slut 25 but it didn't work
help stoper
I am not sure you can get all 3 kisses in one play.
It is probably either Christian/Heather+Christian/Jessica
or Christian/Heather+Heather/Jessica
If other update will have anything to do with Heather I will lose my shit :(
Then you just lost.
If you watch Heather and Christian in the last update,on day 10 Jessica and Sophia will go together to the fitness center.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Although it's a small update to the game... it's big on content showing a couple of scenes that many of us around here were looking forward to seeing especially if you don't go the way of Mr. Parker or Heather.
If there's a kissing scene... for me these two are the best.
Thank you, Stoper.

Aunque es una pequeña actualización del juego... es grande en contenido demostrando un par de escenas que muchos que estamos por aquí estabamos deseando de verlas sobre todo si no vas por el camino del Sr. Parker o de Heather.
Si hay una escena de besos... para mi estas dos son las mejores.
Gracias Stoper.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you get them? what choices did he make?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
ok, you can't have both scenes, kiss christian and cum christian together they both depend if you say no to heather and christian; but in doing so you lose the treesome and some contents with heather

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
sinnemmx
The Birch part was just an error in the walkthrough that was fixed as soon as someone pointed it to me.

But you have to see this from our point of view: when you keep calling this "the piracy forum", and saying that "people are sharing your work for free", it sounds quite bizarre since you clearly were the one that decided to share your game here in the first place. I hope you don't think I'm trying to be confrontational, but there's certainly some conflicting messages here, for someone who like me doesn't really try or want to keep up with the internal politics of Patreon and F95.
First of all, this is a piracy forum. Whether I call it that way or not, changes nothing.
Second, as I wrote already, piracy doesn't bother me much. When I shared the free version of my game here, I knew people will pirate the future updates. My comment was addressed to a guy, who stated that me mocking people who took the update for free, didn't bother to read a couple pages of the topic to see what the update is, and then came expressing their surprise at how short it is, is an indication of how I consider my patrons to be a milking cow.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do not know how to do.
I thought that on this site there were nice people ...
I'm nice.. but I don't like grown-ups crying like little girls.. are you a little girl or a grown-up?

0. Download JOHN Windows build from OP.

1. Download Ren'Py SDK.dmg from here:

Install it and copy the folder into a folder where you keep all your games.

2. Start Ren'Py SDK choose the game (in your case JOHN) on the left panel (the game will show up if it placed in the same folder as you keep your Ren'Py games).
1586712520278.png

3. Click on "Build Distribution" (right panel) and wait.
1586712623431.png

4. Choose for which platform you want to compile the game (in your case Macintosh x86_64) (right panel).
1586712747834.png

5. Click on build and wait.

6. Enjoy the game on your Mac.

Last edited:

JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
sinnemmx
The Birch part was just an error in the walkthrough that was fixed as soon as someone pointed it to me.

First of all, this is a piracy forum. Whether I call it that way or not, changes nothing.
Second, as I wrote already, piracy doesn't bother me much. When I shared the free version of my game here, I knew people will pirate the future updates. My comment was addressed to a guy, who stated that me mocking people who took the update for free, didn't bother to read a couple pages of the topic to see what the update is, and then came expressing their surprise at how short it is, is an indication of how I consider my patrons to be a milking cow.
Calls F95zone a piracy forum, while using the same piracy forum to get patron supporters. Nice

• Angry
Reactions: 3dtab7

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
here is the code is this as of activate scenes ev08-45b and ev085c
View attachment 617741
stoper

found, you must have slut> 24
i am 23
I will try to have more slut remaking from the beginning
Suggestion: instead of taking a screenshot, copy the text and paste it here in a code block. Click the "..." above the text entry box, select Code. This preserves the code formatting and is MUCH easier to read.

If notepad gives you that formatting...wow. Open it in a better editor.

To answer your question... the original post is in your name, so I assumed you were the one maintaining it. Therefore, if a new download link is made available, I would indeed expect the changelog to be updated. If that's not the case, I apologize, but I imagine the confusion is easy to understand.

But you have to see this from our point of view: when you keep calling this "the piracy forum", and saying that "people are sharing your work for free", it sounds quite bizarre since you clearly were the one that decided to share your game here in the first place. I hope you don't think I'm trying to be confrontational, but there's certainly some conflicting messages here, for someone who like me doesn't really try or want to keep up with the internal politics of Patreon and F95.
He shared his free demo. Others shared his not-free work. He doesn't want to screw over his patrons by sharing for free what they pay for.

Calls F95zone a piracy forum, while using the same piracy forum to get patron supporters. Nice
:WaitWhat:

Did you not notice the new link masking for download links? Read what it says:
"
Support stoperArt
Please support creators whose content you like, to ensure their work continues

Without regular support from patrons, many creators would no longer be able to create the content that you enjoy"

That's F95zone trying to get Patreon supporters. It's a piracy forum, we're all dirty pirates, but we don't have to be dicks about it. I'd guess that most of his supporters came from here. It seems to be that way with most/all creators.

Reactions: johnelros and Blayo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
milking or not the result is the same
more short updates = more money for you :cool:
and i'm glad for you... but i will be your patreon supporter only when i see the 25th day in this game
because I cannot be a cow

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: petrenko8 and Back

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
You would think that it would be common sense by now that to bitch about update delays if you are not a patreon supporter is just stupid.

If you are not putting money into this, then why are you upset?

Reactions: johnelros

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi, everyone.

I updated version 0.31 that was release few days ago, adding the Spanish translation (courtesy of Darax) and fixing a small issue with the second animation. It seems like no one noticed it, but I did :) So it had to be fixed. The update is available for $5 patrons, btw, enjoy it.

I was testing some fantasy outfits for Jessica. She's going to do some LARPing soon, so she needs a proper gear for it :p

Stay safe, and thanks for the generous support.

Apr 8, 2018

Hi, everyone.

I updated version 0.31 that was release few days ago, adding the Spanish translation (courtesy of Darax) and fixing a small issue with the second animation. It seems like no one noticed it, but I did :) So it had to be fixed. The update is available for $5 patrons, btw, enjoy it.

I was testing some fantasy outfits for Jessica. She's going to do some LARPing soon, so she needs a proper gear for it :p

Stay safe, and thanks for the generous support.
I so hope Tommy and his friends gangbang her hot vag.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes