4.10 star(s) 185 Votes
D

Deleted member 1368141

This game is great. I think Stoper should put in a game young boy, as a cousin of Jessica and her mother Sara, and then make some good sex scenes with them, that would be exciting. What do you think about it?
i think mate Jessica need to be fucked. that's all i want

Reactions: George213

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished the current build. Why have I not heard more about this game? Had to dig into one of the recommendation threads to find one poster suggesting this for a female protag corruption game. This is one of the best VN I have played to date, The story, the characters, the attention to detail are all great with some very light humor thrown in the mix. I love playing a female protag with agency, instead of being forced to commit sexual acts or being forced literally. There are far too few like this. One thing I noticed, it seems Laura has some feels for our heroine, see her awake while laying her head in the heroine's lap plus hints from their dialogue together. Wonder if we might be getting an incest tag for upcoming releases? Not usually that big on that kink but I do kinda have a boner for Laura and seeing as I am inhabiting Jessica, kinda wanna taste her. Also looking forward to the "date" with Blake.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Just finished the current build. Why have I not heard more about this game? Had to dig into one of the recommendation threads to find one poster suggesting this for a female protag corruption game. This is one of the best VN I have played to date, The story, the characters, the attention to detail are all great with some very light humor thrown in the mix. I love playing a female protag with agency, instead of being forced to commit sexual acts or being forced literally. There are far too few like this. One thing I noticed, it seems Laura has some feels for our heroine, see her awake while laying her head in the heroine's lap plus hints from their dialogue together. Wonder if we might be getting an incest tag for upcoming releases? Not usually that big on that kink but I do kinda have a boner for Laura and seeing as I am inhabiting Jessica, kinda wanna taste her. Also looking forward to the "date" with Blake.
Personally, I will rather see Laura and Conner getting closer. In my route, I took Jessica away from Conner, so he would be more "available" for Laura or Sarah.
For me, Laura and Sarah are there to develop the character of Jessica, to explain who she is through her family circle.

Scarlet 56 will certainly have a similar idea ... ;)

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
It seems to me that there are already many clues about Conner and Laura's common tastes. And an obvious affection between them. And from Laura, certainly more than affection.

I don't imagine Stoper considered incest. I don't see any signs of it. This is my reading of the VN of course!

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Personally, I will rather see Laura and Conner getting closer. In my route, I took Jessica away from Conner, so he would be more "available" for Laura or Sarah.
For me, Laura and Sarah are there to develop the character of Jessica, to explain who she is through her family circle.

Scarlet 56 will certainly have a similar idea ... ;)
Between Jessica and Laura, I think it's more of a love between very close sisters. (sororal).
If there was incest between them, Stoper would have already been a little further between these characters.
We are already on the 11th day.

We must also not forget the context: Their father is deceased. It strengthens, brings together.

Maybe there will be something between Laura and Conner if we keep pushing Jessica away from him.
But as Stoper also said that there will be no event without Jessica being present, Jessica might stumble in a situation where Laura and Conner are closer than appropriate.
And there, at that point, there could be a serious discussion between them 3 or Jessica and Conner, then from Laura's point of view.

Pure speculation, of course.

But incest, I doubt it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Maybe she was faking being asleep in Jessica's lap just to listen in to Connor, rather than slyly enjoying where she was resting her head. She also seemed to get nervous when Jessica hugged her. Again, maybe that was guilt for having feels for her sister's BF and here is her sister showing her so much love. Then there was the mutual toenail painting scene with a little tickling. I agree that they seem to be painting Laura as having the same interests as Connor, so that may be all it is and not some unhealthy feelings for big sis. Still, even though incest is not really my bag, there are certain situations where I can kind of overlook it because I kinda want a piece of the protags family member myself. Kinda wish Laura was just a friend rather than a sister. I have real weakness for redheads in these games and IRL.

Reactions: Catherine1972

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Incest is never gonna happen because the dev has already stated that he doesn't like that fetish.
Gotcha. I just knew I saw an incest patch when I did the original search for this thread. Did not download it, as it isn't really my kink either. Like I said before, occasionally I will be attracted to a family member of the MC and as such, since I try to embody the MC of a game, I might wanna go down that taboo road.

Maybe we can get Laura to hookup with Blake or Heather. Once I am attracted to a female character that is not the MC, I kind of want them either for myself or want them to avoid getting dicked. I have no issues with them getting scissored though.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
Between Jessica and Laura, I think it's more of a love between very close sisters. (sororal).
If there was incest between them, Stoper would have already been a little further between these characters.
We are already on the 11th day.

We must also not forget the context: Their father is deceased. It strengthens, brings together.

Maybe there will be something between Laura and Conner if we keep pushing Jessica away from him.
But as Stoper also said that there will be no event without Jessica being present, Jessica might stumble in a situation where Laura and Conner are closer than appropriate.
And there, at that point, there could be a serious discussion between them 3 or Jessica and Conner, then from Laura's point of view.

Pure speculation, of course.

But incest, I doubt it.
well if conner and laura do end up having some smexy time....and jessica finding out and peeking on them...we could end up having her with a different partner: tommy, parker or that hobo...doing smexy time on their own---while watching...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Incest is never gonna happen because the dev has already stated that he doesn't like that fetish.

We do know that stoper is planning for their to be sexual content in the game for Sarah at some point in the future. And it seems highly likely that there will also be sexual content for Laura, especially since it's been foreshadowed in the story already. And Conner definitely seems like the most likely sexual partner for both Sarah and Laura.

So, if stoper has ruled out incest, and if Jessica has to be present for every sexual encounter, perhaps stoper is planning to introduce a voyeurism fetish for Jessica, or maybe even a cuckqueaning fetish. Either of those things could allow for some very hot scenes between Conner and the ladies in question.

Of course, it could be as simple as just a threesome involving Jessica and her mother or sister, but without any direct sexual contact between the women.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
"What we seek, we find it" Sophocles :cool:
This game is a gold nugget. :love:
It deserves to be ranked higher.
stoper is very concerned with the quality, the story, he has already reviewed certain elements to improve the result and you will be able to see by looking at his activity, that he is quite present on this thread. It is very appreciated (y)
If this thread doesn't have a lot of reading pages, it's simply because the game is so perfect, there's nothing to say (y)

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
If this thread doesn't have a lot of reading pages, it's simply because the game is so perfect, there's nothing to say (y)
And above all, Stoper gives us a scene (even a small one) with each character every day. You don't have to wait long to see someone again and move the story forward with them. The number of characters is really thought out and "exploited" as much as possible.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Conner, stop touching Jessica, she's going to be a lesbian.:mad: (Anyway with me)
It's rare but I think it's the only game where I didn't want the MC's boyfriend to lay a hand on her.

I've said it before, my challenge in this game is to turn Jessica from straight to Lesbian (at least, as much as possible):love:

But for having tried other route, I also like with Mr parker :)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes