4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!
Where can I find the game-folder to delete all my old save-files?
I want to play from complete beginning.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
Hey stoper congrats on the update.The little kissing session with Parker was great, I definitely wanted more.Maybe 15 or 20 frames, I hope there will be longer kissing sessions in the future with Parker, and grope of course. I really like long foreplay. It makes sex more meaningful and special. It was amazing how they showed their love without being afraid of getting caught in the last car scene. From this point on, I expect a very different and dominant Parker relationship between Parker and Jessica.I hope in the future there may be an option Jessica to leave Conner and live with Parker or marry with him. And in the end, it would have been a great finale if she got pregnant by Parker.

As for the scene with Blake, I'm definitely going to go the lesbian route, Connor or David is not for my taste my Jessica is just only for old men(Parker,birch, mayor, principal etc). By the way, looking back at the other scenes, it's kind of sad that the threesome, I see always happens to Connor (Blake, Shani, Heather). I hope we see a threesome with my favorite characters. Example Blake, Jessica, Parker or Eva, Jessica, Birch will be amazing threesome for me.

Anyway, Stoper, I congratulate you once again, Jessica is the only game I really play(best game btw), I'm looking forward to your new updates.You really make other games look bad with what you do. I hope you keep up with a good pace and we can see updates every three months. It's really hard to wait because you're creating something really great. Good luck.

Sep 15, 2020
Hey stoper congrats on the update.The little kissing session with Parker was great, I definitely wanted more.Maybe 15 or 20 frames, I hope there will be longer kissing sessions in the future with Parker, and grope of course. I really like long foreplay. It makes sex more meaningful and special. It was amazing how they showed their love without being afraid of getting caught in the last car scene. From this point on, I expect a very different and dominant Parker relationship between Parker and Jessica.I hope in the future there may be an option Jessica to leave Conner and live with Parker or marry with him. And in the end, it would have been a great finale if she got pregnant by Parker.

As for the scene with Blake, I'm definitely going to go the lesbian route, Connor or David is not for my taste my Jessica is just only for old men(Parker,birch, mayor, principal etc). By the way, looking back at the other scenes, it's kind of sad that the threesome, I see always happens to Connor (Blake, Shani, Heather). I hope we see a threesome with my favorite characters. Example Blake, Jessica, Parker or Eva, Jessica, Birch will be amazing threesome for me.

Anyway, Stoper, I congratulate you once again, Jessica is the only game I really play(best game btw), I'm looking forward to your new updates.You really make other games look bad with what you do. I hope you keep up with a good pace and we can see updates every three months. It's really hard to wait because you're creating something really great. Good luck.
Hi Stoper

OneilLover

Feb 5, 2019
Hey Stoper! I am legitimately a huge fan of your work of Jessica O'neil's Hard News (I am the patron who randomly subs for a month now and then). I got a handful of frames of Jessica making out with the old man Parker so I can't complain haha. Short update but can't make everyone happy.

I wish you good health over your hard work.

Thanks mate

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes