4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah outside of Conner, Jess sems more into the steamy scenes with the females she meets..and i am fine as fuck with that. and Conner will be included whenver the choices allow..

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For me its all the same not matter what not against any particular fetish but, when i game that was supposed to be balanced and was in the beginning of the making of it. Has now become waaaaaayyyy unbalanced in terms of content and progression.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
If Connor is the vigilante and if Jessica cheats on him or keeps doing what she doing with guys he will fined out and then it will cost her Connor and he is the hero of the storyline if he is or isn't the vigilante

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
If Connor is the vigilante and if Jessica cheats on him or keeps doing what she doing with guys he will fined out and then it will cost her Connor and he is the hero of the storyline if he is or isn't the vigilante
I think Connor is slowly getting corrupted too, when it comes to sharing/enjoying Jessica with others. So there's still a chance before the big reveal.

But my bets are hedging on that Jack is the Vigilante or new character we haven't met only heard about like Rosa's husband etc.

Possibility of Vigilante being more than one guy and a Vigilante gang-bang to end the series would be awesome with mask reveals at the end and Jessica playing guess who's dick it is... hmmm :sneaky: sorry just woke up :LOL:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Say whatever you want, but stoper's attention to detail is "Chef's Kiss" :love:

1669207958608.png

I couldn't believe I was getting distracted away from Rosa's & Jessica's beautiful assets by sand! Just made that whole beach scene even more awesome.

P.S. How ridiculously hot is Rosa in this scene!!?

Dayum!

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think Connor is slowly getting corrupted too, when it comes to sharing/enjoying Jessica with others. So there's still a chance before the big reveal.

But my bets are hedging on that Jack is the Vigilante or new character we haven't met only heard about like Rosa's husband etc.

Possibility of Vigilante being more than one guy and a Vigilante gang-bang to end the series would be awesome with mask reveals at the end and Jessica playing guess who's dick it is... hmmm :sneaky: sorry just woke up :LOL:
Sharing Jessica with a woman is way different than sharing her with other men and Connor is by norans a cuckold or a sissy remember Connor is a U.S. solider of very high rank and to be the vigilante would take training of a high caliber

Reactions: junior366

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Why is that? I could be the vigilante even though I am not athletic. What has he done so far that couldn't be solved by hitting the victims with a pipe?
Really so Batman just a nobody too u can that the vigilante is trained by the scene where Jessica meets him he avoids the cops and makes his way out plus his suit is very tactical and military style boots

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Batm
Really so Batman just a nobody too u can that the vigilante is trained by the scene where Jessica meets him he avoids the cops and makes his way out plus his suit is very tactical and military style boots
Batman only trains to make a big entrance. No gadgets are needed when you wait for your victims in the shadows and hit them with a pipe. I mean Batman's methods aren't really effective unless you believe investing in schools and communities doesn't reduce crime as much as putting some lowlifes in the hospital.
Also, what did the vigilante gain by visiting the crime scene twice? It's not like he's got access to the batcomputer to run ballistics. Really stupid idea, especially when there's a risk to get caught.

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
I really loved this update. It's like DD3DD said, the attention to detail is really incredible, the renders really stand on their own. It's clear that Stoper is passionate about 3D art when his NSFW art is comparable to many SFW 3D renders.

When it comes to the actual update itself, Jessica in my main playthrough goes after pretty much every guy while still sleeping with Connor. I wasn't expecting that much since I knew we had a scene at the beach with Rosa and her family. I was, however pleasantly, surprised with what we got.

I was really satisfied with the Connor scene since Stoper put good feedback to use in showing more renders of their climax. Connor has been giving Jessica quite a few creampies but we've rarely seen a render focusing on it until this update. It makes the scene pop a lot more by showing us the creampie and basking in the climax a little longer.

The teasing when Jessica visited Mr. Parker at the newsstand was incredibly sexy. Stoper really excels at building sexual tensions, and it was great throughout the entire update. Regarding the beach event, I haven't yet played through the lesbian path for this update but although not much happened on the straight path it still felt rewarding. A little advancement of the plot with the construction work and hinting at further naughty scenes with the principal was enjoyable.

I was slightly disappointed when we learnt Jessica couldn't think of having kids yet since I do love creampie scenes coupled with pregnancy risk. I've always been a strong proponent of adding more hints in the game that Jessica is on the pill and to increase the importance of condoms. With of course the ultimate goal to have a scene where she isn't on the pill and has sex without a condom. Not that it might never happen, but I feel it to be highly unlikely now especially since he didn't play with the idea at all during this update. At least we have a clear stance of what Jessica feels about kids and understand that she is always on the pill.

Finally, we have the meeting with Marshall and the ensuing sex scene afterwards. I was really not expecting this and at first, I was worried that the scene would feel rushed since it sort of came out of nowhere. However, I thought Stoper did a really good job at building the sexual tension during the evening and gave it enough time for the sex scene to actually feel plausible. Speaking of the sex scene, oh my are the sex scenes in this game very well done. As always, I loved the writing and the renders, but the climax had a perfect mix of feeling amazingly tantalising while at the same time being very rewarding. Looking forward to seeing the next update, although I expect we might pause on Mr. Parker for a while. Jessica probably has to sort out her feelings after this event considering how far they went. It's going to be exciting to see which members of the cast will tempt Jessica next. Mr. Birch has been pretty tame so far; I'm expecting it to change soon.

That's just my thoughts.
Thanks for reading and as always have a great day!

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I really loved this update. It's like DD3DD said, the attention to detail is really incredible, the renders really stand on their own. It's clear that Stoper is passionate about 3D art when his NSFW art is comparable to many SFW 3D renders.

When it comes to the actual update itself, Jessica in my main playthrough goes after pretty much every guy while still sleeping with Connor. I wasn't expecting that much since I knew we had a scene at the beach with Rosa and her family. I was, however pleasantly, surprised with what we got.

I was really satisfied with the Connor scene since Stoper put good feedback to use in showing more renders of their climax. Connor has been giving Jessica quite a few creampies but we've rarely seen a render focusing on it until this update. It makes the scene pop a lot more by showing us the creampie and basking in the climax a little longer.

The teasing when Jessica visited Mr. Parker at the newsstand was incredibly sexy. Stoper really excels at building sexual tensions, and it was great throughout the entire update. Regarding the beach event, I haven't yet played through the lesbian path for this update but although not much happened on the straight path it still felt rewarding. A little advancement of the plot with the construction work and hinting at further naughty scenes with the principal was enjoyable.

I was slightly disappointed when we learnt Jessica couldn't think of having kids yet since I do love creampie scenes coupled with pregnancy risk. I've always been a strong proponent of adding more hints in the game that Jessica is on the pill and to increase the importance of condoms. With of course the ultimate goal to have a scene where she isn't on the pill and has sex without a condom. Not that it might never happen, but I feel it to be highly unlikely now especially since he didn't play with the idea at all during this update. At least we have a clear stance of what Jessica feels about kids and understand that she is always on the pill.

Finally, we have the meeting with Marshall and the ensuing sex scene afterwards. I was really not expecting this and at first, I was worried that the scene would feel rushed since it sort of came out of nowhere. However, I thought Stoper did a really good job at building the sexual tension during the evening and gave it enough time for the sex scene to actually feel plausible. Speaking of the sex scene, oh my are the sex scenes in this game very well done. As always, I loved the writing and the renders, but the climax had a perfect mix of feeling amazingly tantalising while at the same time being very rewarding. Looking forward to seeing the next update, although I expect we might pause on Mr. Parker for a while. Jessica probably has to sort out her feelings after this event considering how far they went. It's going to be exciting to see which members of the cast will tempt Jessica next. Mr. Birch has been pretty tame so far; I'm expecting it to change soon.

That's just my thoughts.
Thanks for reading and as always have a great day!
Sorry, what creampie? There was no vaginal penetration of Jessica in this update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes