4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
unfortunately another useless blog
Yep. The devblogs so far have been simply amazing.

November into December;
- stoper setting up his new computer in November
- stoper saying he didn't work the entire month of December just because (thanks for the money anyway)

January into February;
- stoper again talking about his new setup and how it's now working (2 months later because why not)
- stoper "finished the last event" for the current day without releasing it

February;
- stoper being "sick" and couldn't continue working
- stoper in mid February back in good shape, can continue working (not)

March;
- stoper saying he was sick all February and couldn't work but feeling better now, continuing
- (?) stoper releasing a render of a reworked closet (fucking wow!)

April;
- stoper in early April saying he was sick for another couple weeks unable to work
- stoper, 2 weeks later, apparently able to work again

All sounds very believable and totally not like a massive hoax so not having to tell his supporters that he simply hasn't done jackshit all these past 5+ months. It's all legit, no doubt. The same way it was legit last year when we had the same thing happening, except with a different explanation as to why nothing happened. And the year before.... Weird, I'd almost think he was lying, but that's surely not the case...RIGHT?!

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Development Blog #119

As you guys know my health has just got back to normal. Let me explain in detail on what I went through for past few weeks. It all started with me getting hard on randomly during the day, Every time I would sit to create renders for Connor my one hand would be on the computer mouse while the the other would automatically be on my own mouse, even the thought of rendering for Mr. Parker or The Mayor or Jessica would make me throw up as they couldn't match the arousal I got after creating a render for Connor, My imaginary girlfriend too broke up with me saying I wasn't spending time with her. After consulting many doctors I was told that I was suffering from "THE CONNOR EFFECT". I was at the third stage and the chances to get out of it were quite small.

But as you guys know how much I love my supporters so I decided to get myself cured of it. I started by wanking off after every 30 min so that when i sit to create renders i don't get aroused. Then I increased my frequency till I started to wank off before going to sleep, after waking up, before ,during and after breakfast-lunch-dinner, during showers, while taking a shit........till it went numb and down for good.

I mean the procedure was quite exerting and needed sheer hard work, focus and determination which I don't lack in. So on 25th April I was told to have got myself all the way from Stage 3 to Stage 1. I know its a huge achievement and I know how much proud you guys are of me.

Coming to the development as I mentioned in my last blog #118, Summer 2024 is still the time. Don't worry I won't let my disease come in the way of giving you guys the update V 0.56 on time. The update is going to be huge and filled with scenes of Conn Jessica with some new and old ways to tease , milk and blue ball you guys . So buckle up and as always thank you for supporting me.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Development Blog #119

As you guys know my health has just got back to normal. Let me explain in detail on what I went through for past few weeks. It all started with me getting hard on randomly during the day, Every time I would sit to create renders for Connor my one hand would be on the computer mouse while the the other would automatically be on my own mouse, even the thought of rendering for Mr. Parker or The Mayor or Jessica would make me throw up as they couldn't match the arousal I got after creating a render for Connor, My imaginary girlfriend too broke up with me saying I wasn't spending time with her. After consulting many doctors I was told that I was suffering from "THE CONNOR EFFECT". I was at the third stage and the chances to get out of it were quite small.

But as you guys know how much I love my supporters so I decided to get myself cured of it. I started by wanking off after every 30 min so that when i sit to create renders i don't get aroused. Then I increased my frequency till I started to wank off before going to sleep, after waking up, before ,during and after breakfast-lunch-dinner, during showers, while taking a shit........till it went numb and down for good.

I mean the procedure was quite exerting and needed sheer hard work, focus and determination which I don't lack in. So on 25th April I was told to have got myself all the way from Stage 3 to Stage 1. I know its a huge achievement and I know how much proud you guys are of me.

Coming to the development as I mentioned in my last blog #118, Summer 2024 is still the time. Don't worry I won't let my disease come in the way of giving you guys the update V 0.56 on time. The update is going to be huge and filled with scenes of Conn Jessica with some new and old ways to tease , milk and blue ball you guys . So buckle up and as always thank you for supporting me.
Nice trolling man, I really love it haha)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It wouldn't work, stoper needs a team to help him, that would solve some things but if you think that other developers would be able to handle it, just see the example of "Lexi"
lexi was doomed after dev kicked the bucket. it was sure thing that it won't be finished by that team who got it from widow.

Reactions: DD3DD

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
He releases these teasers every now and then just to remind us why we love Jessica. But seriously he is still not at 100 % but his grace decided to be so kind to us and started working. You know what? I had a cold a couple of times during this winter, and i did not miss one day of work. And i work in a factory, not in a cozy room :mad:.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Surely it's just a coincidence that just when he was about to pause the payments for next month, he is all of a sudden feeling better, right? :HideThePain:

stoper really needs to sell his rights of this whole game to some dev who is actually competent and punctual.
That way he can just act as an supervisor while someone else does all the work and rightfully reaches the actual potential that this great game is capable of instead of being wasted in the hands of stoper.
Nothing needs to be sold, just find the assets and...ya.

Said the same about AWAM. L&P threatens lawsuits against everyone and their mother without realizing he has no place to file it and no court to enforce it.
What, the game he uses stolen IP and assets for is his personal IP?!
LOL, NO. Not even close. If anything Rockstar and Pink Floyd can sue his ass off for using their likeness to make money.

Also, WHO are they gonna sue? Some nameless, faceless poster on F95? Good luck. FFS, China steals massive corporate IP as a national strategy and exactly fuck all comes of it for a reason.

Both titles need...new devs. That's all I'll say. The lies and BS they tell is just so much worse than if they were honest and said they were lazy/greedy/didn't care.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone help me get this scene: Day14-E "JACK fucks NAOMI and JESSICA makes
out with PARKER" "Intimate relationship with
PARKER"?
For the life of me I cannot figure out which choices lead to this ending of lap dance scene. Thanks in advance <3

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Can anyone help me get this scene: Day14-E "JACK fucks NAOMI and JESSICA makes
out with PARKER" "Intimate relationship with
PARKER"?
For the life of me I cannot figure out which choices lead to this ending of lap dance scene. Thanks in advance <3
If I'm not mistaken, you have to go ALL IN with Parker from the start!

Check the WT in the OP:
1682758532530.png

Reactions: Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
If I go all in with Parker I can get Parker rubs dick or Parker licks Jessica. If I go slow temptation I get Parker and Jack make out with Naomi while Jessica watches.
The only thing I cannot get is Parker and Jessica making out while the other two have sex. I have been following the WT, but it doesn't specify what to choose to get into intimate relationship with Parker.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes