4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ok my friend , after reading all your posts carefully knowing that you do not care about Blake and do not care about the storyline too much , I will tell Your Emma and charlotte that you do not care about them any more, Hoping to see you next year with Jessica.
and I will spend the whole year with another Princess. :p :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek: Wow didn't expect that from you how dare you say I don't care about my beautiful Blake fuck I'm furious.. :mad: send me your address I'll come over and beat your ass now WHAT NOW IS BULLSHIT YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE NOT IN PUTTING IT ON MY GIRLS Emma and Charlotte in the middle of it all now it's war :devilish::p
I'm going to say a lot of nasty things about your precious Paris hehe just wait for me to finish shitting here. that I go there in the typical insult your girl

I won't say any more about the spoiler girl... :mad::mad:

WestDiddy

Mar 27, 2019
what are you ?? An analyzer dayum bruhh itshh way to elaborated Budd am still word dev
you're probably one that hates life but do nothing to better it, you're in control of your own emotions and actions, pony up pansies, sorry did I hurt your feelings?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yes the pool and darts scene ends with the girls winning and the scene ends with no lap dancing etc if you are on the faithful route. which makes the update very short indeed.

Reactions: Sombramain22

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
if you are not on the path of parker then you will win the dart game and its ends there.
That's weird, I don't think I ever let Jess do anything with Parker, was just friendly.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

Is it possible that stoper was getting the second half of the update done in just over a month, while the first half of this update took him more than 8 months? I know there's rumours about stoper not actually working for several months at the beginning of a development cycle, and this would certainly reinforce these theories. Now, many people would probably say how that's just a stupid coincidence and doesn't mean anything, but look back at my second paragraph and why I said to keep that in mind. Also, there is another development blog from September 8th, which shows a kitchen table with cake and milkshake on it. This was used at the very end of the 'Heather event' and is completely in line and the right order with the Dartboard devblog from the 28th of September.
while this is possible, it is also very possible that the renders are not created in the same order as the story goes.

I'd believe most dev first determine the scope of the next update, make outline, plot, review and edit plot multiple times. Then they would make a flowchart of scenes and draft on the graphics and scripts. Actual rendering probably would come last and you would want to first render scenes or 3D models that are finalized while sex scenes or complicated scenes that could be prone to changes from the writing would be worked on last.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
:eek: Wow didn't expect that from you how dare you say I don't care about my beautiful Blake fuck I'm furious.. :mad: send me your address I'll come over and beat your ass now WHAT NOW IS BULLSHIT YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE NOT IN PUTTING IT ON MY GIRLS Emma and Charlotte in the middle of it all now it's war :devilish::p
I'm going to say a lot of nasty things about your precious Paris hehe just wait for me to finish shitting here. that I go there in the typical insult your girl

I won't say any more about the spoiler girl... :mad::mad:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:you hurt me so much
1st : in all your your posts you speak about parker and not a word about MY Blake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Ass Fan

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
actually the faithful route with Conner also includes some threesomes and other fun with Jess, Conner,Heather, Shani and Blake. and of course Jess and Heather can do some stuff together on that route as well, but i chose to have Jess stay faithful to Conner. i renamed Conner to my own name so i consider Jess my woman which is why i play this way. but tbh i don't really like Heather that much. i much prefer Shani and Blake. those 2 are smoking hot. but Shani is lesbo only so i made her watch Jess and Conner fucking in the pool. and she seemed to enjoy watching. so future threesome with her potentially can get more interesting. and Blake. damn she is so fucking hot. on level with Jess so i really enjoyed the scenes with Jess Conner and Blake. would love to see more 3some action with Rosa etc.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
ngl, i really thought that stoper would put out a half-assed sex scene on the cheating route so his simps from patreon and f95 would cream their pants and write furious comments how it was worth waiting 9 months for this and attack those who laughed at them all this time for supporting stoper and his obvious theft but he went even further and released another garbage update, kudos to you stoper, you really have balls of steel, keep milking these idiots
5F412C37-D8CC-4025-B8E6-7B5A4337A334.gif

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes