4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Oh wow 2h+. I wonder how he's rendering indoor scenes. I had like 65% improvement using nvidia denoiser, ghost lights and removing walls to increase light coming in for high quality fast renders.
Anyway, cant wait for update (y)
Dev could have use some good cheap render farms to speed up unless nudity is not allowed there.

umby

May 27, 2017
dude take a chill pill! u are not even paying him so just wait.
the story of the additional renderings I don't drink it I'm sorry. or rather not now that he has postponed for 4 times. because all the normal developers first do an update and then test it, but it makes no sense to say "the game comes out tomorrow" if you haven't tested it yet, or looked at it well. that way he's just messing around ...

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
I meant that for one frame 2h+ is decent chunk of time not that it's fast ^^
I understand what u meant ,I was mearly suggesting cause right now there are some great render farms where u can render 2k resolution frames and animation in mere cents and dollar under 10,20 min depending on the complexity, it could be helpful to the devs workflow.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
the story of the additional renderings I don't drink it I'm sorry. or rather not now that he has postponed for 4 times. because all the normal developers first do an update and then test it, but it makes no sense to say "the game comes out tomorrow" if you haven't tested it yet, or looked at it well. that way he's just messing around ...
What you said does make sense a bit because usually before the update releases there's beta testing, don't know if all devs do that though.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Imagine being a pirate. Not an internet pirate, not a butt pirate, but an actual 17th century pirate. You've been lurking the shipping lanes for weeks with only your dick and a fresh load of seamen keeping you company and you finally spot a ship to raid. What's the first thing you say? What the fuck, you're 2 weeks late! And what's this? Only low quality goods? I expected more stuff to steal! Wait a minute, is this rum BLACK?! Wait, Timmy wants to say something too. What's that Timmy? "dot dot dot gumdrop dot dot dot drool drool dot dot dot let's get naked and cross swords dot dot dot"? I second that!

Sod off and go bother actual scammers, not devs that offer decent explanations and exact delay durations while also making quality content and yet only make a pittance compared to scammers.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If Stopper is in US, it's still Saturday.
He lives in Italy.
I understand what u meant ,I was mearly suggesting cause right now there are some great render farms where u can render 2k resolution frames and animation in mere cents and dollar under 10,20 min depending on the complexity, it could be helpful to the devs workflow.
If the renders we are talking about,are from the sex scene,I am not sure how much of a help will be these farms.

Reactions: Pogo123

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
He lives in Italy.

If the renders we are talking about,are from the sex scene,I am not sure how much of a help will be these farms.
the only purpose of using render farms is for there speed whether it is a single frame or an animation it only takes a few seconds to a minute , Stoper say his render takes 2- 2.5 hour, with that in mind I say render farms will help greatly, there free and some cheap ones out there.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
These threads turn to cancer in regards to any delays. In big tech, software projects often miss deadlines, and they have huge budgets and teams of developers working on them. These creators are, most of the time, single person doing the art, the development, and project/community management, all by themselves. I think we all need to chill and be a bit more realistic.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
These threads turn to cancer in regards to any delays. In big tech, software projects often miss deadlines, and they have huge budgets and teams of developers working on them. These creators are, most of the time, single person doing the art, the development, and project/community management, all by themselves. I think we all need to chill and be a bit more realistic.
I am surprised how many are so vocal about the delays everywhere, especialy when 90% don't support the devs.
Kickstarter is way better into that regard.Even a delay of 2-3 years have way less negative comments.And we are talking in some case for people that have payed 200-500$ years in advance/in some cases even 5 years/.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Hey man, I read many of your stories I especially liked the manhood rite will u consider writing a sequel of that story maybe?

Reactions: fictitious
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes