4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
I feel like one of the biggest choices in the game will be whether to reveal Vigilante identity when we find out for the sake of career or not.
Yeah or having sex with the vigilante (being Conor) without telling him (is this cuckholding??!)

boor3747

Mar 8, 2018
t
here is my unofficial android port of Jessica O'Neil's Hard News v0.05
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
thank you

ImSims

Feb 19, 2018
I would like to clarify, and in the new releases will be one game day, or two, as in the demo? The schedule shows the months, but does not mention the game days. I ask because the version 0.10 been released one game day for one month.Therefore, there was such a question.

Thank you for listening.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@ImSims the 0.10 update will have 1 in-game day. I have no schedule on how many days I'll have per update. It depends on how much events are happening in any given day, what type of events, how much branching there is, etc.
The more important thing is to include nights too:)Naughtiest stuff happen around midnight.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So after having got done with my first playthrough of JOHN, I gotta say I'm so thankful more games based on female protags are starting to pop up; both in frequency and quality. Both this one and being recommended to me was a fantastic treat! They are also surprisingly very relatable which, to be very honest, isn't something I usually expect in these types of games when written in the perspective of a woman.
While Jessica is essentially a "Hollywood Actress" bombshell of a person, her down-to-earth personally makes seeing the world in her view very grounded, which helps give weight to the decisions you can make for her. My guess is that the in-game choices will eventually amount to how promiscuous Jessica becomes in the days to follow. For me, any option that involves introducing other women into her circle is fine by me (for obvious reasons) :winkytongue:.
Her boyfriend, Conner, seems like a nice person—albeit somewhat goofy which is pretty cute. I'm interested on how that continues forward. (And if Heather's obvious proposal for swinging will affect their relationship in some fashion).
I also love the drama that's unfolding in her everyday life. There's fantastic storytelling in display here, complete with characters that are likeable.

Consider me a fan of the game! I've heard a new update will be dropping soon and I already can't wait for more!
Down with calories!

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes