4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
For the 3some with Heather you have to Tell Conner that he is bad at linking pussy and continue with Heather on her meeting in day 5:
Day5-B CHOICE Continue AND Day3-F CHOICE Tell the truth

Finally You want more when she is there with you :
Day5-H CHOICE Kiss her

View attachment 2278032
Later I get that scene.

Did two thing:
i) Jessica told Connor about the Hobo.
ii) Jessica told Heather to talk to Connor.

Reactions: Tulrek

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1672648155055.png

Happy 2023, everyone! I hope the new rotation around that enormous furnace called the Sun treats you well.

Thanks to everyone who supported me in 2022. It's been a tough year work wise, but you stuck with me and I'm really grateful for that.

Here's for a much better 2023!

--------------

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2280184

Happy 2023, everyone! I hope the new rotation around that enormous furnace called the Sun treats you well.

Thanks to everyone who supported me in 2022. It's been a tough year work wise, but you stuck with me and I'm really grateful for that.

--------------
Here you go guys your update for 2023...:ROFLMAO: even the happy new year wish is late with this guy soooo good luck getting an update...:KEK:

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 2280184

--------------
atleast stoper didn't made any promises, well it's good n bad as always...

Reactions: sevensham

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Sorry sir I was speaking about Fire her from her work , but fire in her is another story even Blake promise her to do that.:ROFLMAO: :D
You mean Blue Ball Blake, also known as BBB? Yeah, he can queue up behind 1000x Connor. Maybe he'll survive his blue balls?
But I share a secret with you.... before he's gone score there is another guy, called.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
A muse is a source of inspiration. The author is suggesting that progress on 'Jessica O'Neil's Hard News' will resume (or pick up pace) if there's reading material that really interests him / her.
Doesn't make much sense the way he said it. Why would he need to get new inspiration elsewhere when the muse is usually the source of it?! Either she is his inspiration or she isn't.

Anyway, Stoper doesn't need to subvert expectations. Let Blake David be the vigilante and that's it. Or let him and Conner both play the role, story-wise or depending on what path the player is. Then she can get tag teamed by both for a hotwife plot. Adding another, random guy to the mix never really works well ('Deus Ex Machina' etc.) and I don't think we have the time for a new character introduction if nothing happens in the next 2 updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Anyway, Stoper doesn't need to subvert expectations. Let Blake be the vigilante and that's it. Or let him and Conner both play the role, story-wise or depending on what path the player is. Then she can get tag teamed by both for a hotwife plot. Adding another, random guy to the mix never really works well ('Deus Ex Machina' etc.) and I don't think we have the time for a new character introduction if nothing happens in the next 2 updates.
You mistook Blake (the cute barista) for David (the black friend)

Reactions: slightchance

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
A muse is a source of inspiration. The author is suggesting that progress on 'Jessica O'Neil's Hard News' will resume (or pick up pace) if there's reading material that really interests him / her.
#agreed. but thats why Paola would be so great cause of the point you mentioned.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes