4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
After almost 5 years of development, where are we even going with this game?

Feels like we are still stuck at the starting pits.

Vigilante is either Conner or David, they both are a little bit taller than Jessica and got that average muscle build.

Last edited:

EchartC

Mar 19, 2019
Connor is a vigilante is such an obvious thing that I doubt Stoper will go for it.
Damn, every time I'm about to quit rethis game I see Renders of Jess and keep on waiting for the updates...

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
After almost 5 years of development, where are we even going with this game?

Feels like we are still stuck at the starting pits.

Vigilante is either Conner or David, they both are a little bit taller than Jessica and got that average muscle build.
Just wanted to ask which game does the milf in the profile picture belong to?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
That is from a moderator, not Stoper.

Mods are tired of cleaning up this thread with the constant whining of slow updates. So they put that disclaimer in the OP, but it doesn't seem to stop people from crying about it still.
Yeah it's really embarrassing that so many people do not understand that discussions in this forum are managed by forum moderators and not by the developers of the pirated games. Sometimes that makes me feel so uncomfortable, those people must be always fully drunk or "special need kids", I don't know.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Now there's another blonde female protagonist with glasses in the hood. From The Truth

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is an absolultely awful mess of a game. Horrible engine, UI, and renders that are nowhere near the level of JOHN. The games aren't remotely comparible. There is also no save, no skip, and the game crashes when you press enter or escape. (When I said this in the Truth thread, my post was deleted for "trolling' so I think the mods here have some sort of vested interest.)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That is an absolultely awful mess of a game. Horrible engine, UI, and renders that are nowhere near the level of JOHN. The games aren't remotely comparible. There is also no save, no skip, and the game crashes when you press enter or escape. (When I said this in the Truth thread, my post was deleted for "trolling' so I think the mods here have some sort of vested interest.)
I haven't played it yet. I'll wait for the renpy version.

Nov 30, 2022
adult VN on UnrealEngine (5?) :WutFace:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Development Blog #116

My health is finally back to normal and from next week I can get to work with full force. As for the release of V0.56,I am quite not yet satisfied with the renders like the wardrobe of Connor needs to be redone as he is my favorite of all the characters of the game and the paths so a little work on them is needed but worry not it will take just a tiny little bit of time and quite less actually and you can expect it to come by July 2024 at the earliest.
As for what comes in the update will be brand new paths for blue balling, teasing, milking and most importantly my favorite Connor nailing Jessica in different styles.

So buckle up folks as a major update is quite nearby. Thanks for supporting.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes