4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Development Blog #116

My health is finally back to normal and from next week I can get to work with full force. As for the release of V0.56,I am quite not yet satisfied with the renders like the wardrobe of Connor needs to be redone as he is my favorite of all the characters of the game and the paths so a little work on them is needed but worry not it will take just a tiny little bit of time and quite less actually and you can expect it to come by July 2024 at the earliest.
As for what comes in the update will be brand new paths for blue balling, teasing, milking and most importantly my favorite Connor nailing Jessica in different styles.

So buckle up folks as a major update is quite nearby. Thanks for supporting.
v0.56 (y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Development Blog #116

My health is finally back to normal and from next week I can get to work with full force. As for the release of V0.56,I am quite not yet satisfied with the renders like the wardrobe of Connor needs to be redone as he is my favorite of all the characters of the game and the paths so a little work on them is needed but worry not it will take just a tiny little bit of time and quite less actually and you can expect it to come by July 2024 at the earliest.
As for what comes in the update will be brand new paths for blue balling, teasing, milking and most importantly my favorite Connor nailing Jessica in different styles.

So buckle up folks as a major update is quite nearby. Thanks for supporting.
What a surprise to hear that Connor is the favorite :KEK:
and it looks like we'll have more of him in the next update lol

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Development Blog Update #117

What to expect in v0.16 update:

1) Connor nailing Jessica in newly rendered wardrobe
2) Connor nailing Jessica in newly rendered wardrobe again.
3) Connor nailing himself .
4) Connor getting nailed by Jessica.
5) Connor and Jessica nailing in each other.
6) Connor getting nailed by random folks.

A major update is on the way and as in my last blog #116 (you can check it here) I said it will arrive pretty soon, so buckle up , Stay tuned as I will make sure to keep you guys updated and Thank you for supporting.

Last edited:

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
Development Blog Update #117

What to expect in v0.16 update:

1) Connor nailing Jessica in newly rendered wardrobe
2) Connor nailing Jessica in newly rendered wardrobe again.
3) Connor nailing himself .
4) Connor getting nailed by Jessica.
5) Connor and Jessica nailing in each other.
6) Connor getting nailed by random folks.

A major update is on the way and as in my last blog #116 (you can check it here) I said it will arrive pretty soon, so buckle up , Stay tuned as I will make sure to keep you guys updated and Thank you for supporting.
"nailing" so does that means connor catches her cheating?

Reactions: rupson and jcgan

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Every single time I come back to this thread I expect the Abandoned tag to be here.

Honestly surprised Stoper continues to try and develop this at a snails pace while milking all of his discord fanboys for as much as he can while providing absolutely no updates at all throughout the development process. It frustrates me that people actually still support him. I remember reading as well that he spent time re-doing Jessica's nipples and re-rendering clothes in the closet in the fucking background? No wonder he takes so long. Next thing he's doing is probably trying to sort the pattern on the wood in Parker's fucking newspaper shack. Also, we have to start the new game from the begining with the next update? You're this late into development and fuck all has happened, but you insist on redoing the points system now?

I love the idea of this game but fuck I hate Stoper.

Last edited:

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
I genuinely don't understand all the people who thinks Stoper is milking, because for me it's so obvious that if he is truly milking then he's doing an awful job.

To realize that you just have to look at the tags: "female protagonist" and "ntr" . Those tags (relatively) don't sale. I mean just look on this site all the games sorted by likes, views and rates, they all have the same things in common they are male protagonist that fuck a ton of hot girls. AWAM is litterally the only exception and even that I believe could be even higher with a male.

If he truly wanted to milk, all he had to is make a harem game with a guy who fucks dozen of girls just as hot as Jessica. Seriously, imagine a world where this game is exactly the same, with the same renders, same story, same pacing, same developpment time but with a guy instead. You can be sure it will be one of the top games even despite the lacks of sex.
Other games have proved it by the past or even in the present, they are people on patreon willing to pay for games that didn't have a single update for years just beacause of the tags.

That's why for me it doesn't make sense that Stoper would choose to milk a game with tags like that while he could easily make ten times more at the same speed or even slower.
He is slow for sure, very slow even but milking? No I don't think so.
So yeah maybe he's just stupid or maybe I'm just stupid but that's the way I see it because that's what makes the most sense.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I genuinely don't understand all the people who thinks Stoper is milking, because for me it's so obvious that if he is truly milking then he's doing an awful job.

To realize that you just have to look at the tags: "female protagonist" and "ntr" . Those tags (relatively) don't sale. I mean just look on this site all the games sorted by likes, views and rates, they all have the same things in common they are male protagonist that fuck a ton of hot girls. AWAM is litterally the only exception and even that I believe could be even higher with a male.

If he truly wanted to milk, all he had to is make a harem game with a guy who fucks dozen of girls just as hot as Jessica. Seriously, imagine a world where this game is exactly the same, with the same renders, same story, same pacing, same developpment time but with a guy instead. You can be sure it will be one of the top games even despite the lacks of sex.
Other games have proved it by the past or even in the present, they are people on patreon willing to pay for games that didn't have a single update for years just beacause of the tags.

That's why for me it doesn't make sense that Stoper would choose to milk a game with tags like that while he could easily make ten times more at the same speed or even slower.
He is slow for sure, very slow even but milking? No I don't think so.
So yeah maybe he's just stupid or maybe I'm just stupid but that's the way I see it because that's what makes the most sense.
Nobody said the game was made to milk people right from the start. But over time he lost his motivation and is now milking people. You don't have to earn millions to milk people. Even $100 a month without doing anything can be called milking, wouldn't you want that if you would be able to? It's not enough to make a living, but it's nice pocket money while you have a real job.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
will take just a tiny little bit of time and quite less actually and you can expect it to come by July 2024 at the earliest.
he is such a great guy, giving us a date when it will be out, so 16+ months left...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes