4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

Hi,all
Today I have decided to bare all the truth out and not give any excuses on why the update has been delayed for so long. All the previews you have seen before had been created months back and I am just posting them now as an act so that you think that I am actually doing something because the reality is kinda painful but as they say how long can you hide the truth. So please bear with me for the whole truth.

For those who don't know I had an addiction problem as I couldn't stop myself from jacking off to Connor every time I created a render of him, I would feel as if he was standing right behind me, then he would bend me over, take off his pants and then......... lets not get into too much details as I might get aroused again. So this problem had an impact on both my professional and personal life, my imaginary gf left me, I couldn't concentrate on making the game, My house walls which were colorful before are all white now and kinda smells too.

To get rid of my addiction I decided that I will buy myself a dildo and just put it in me everytime I work on the game so that my cravings for his dick can be kept under control. I did that and it worked for a few days but then it just wasn't enough. So i bought myself a bigger one....still after a few days it stopped working. So i went with different things to check what could be the best replacement for Connor's dick, I went from using anal plugs , house keys , lipsticks, perfume bottles, hammer, fisting, beer bottles, leather shoes, peanut butter jar, buzz light year toy..... etc Then one day I decided to use a plier which kinda ended up sticking inside and I couldn't get it out. It's been a month since that incident.

I consulted a doctor who told me to get it surgically removed and so I did last week and have been given a bed rest for atleast a month. I have been told not to sit or put any pressure on my butt as it might tear the stitches inside it. The good news is that the recovery is going great and also my cravings have gone num. So maybe by the end of Sept I will be back to work and make sure that you guys get a good update with Jess getting drilled by Conn I mean other characters.

I sincerely thank all the patrons who read it and have been supportive of me in these tough times. You guys have been showering me with money ignoring all my excuses and bullshit for over a year and I am very grateful for it, but that doesn't mean you are getting any update this year. Stay tuned for next update blogs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020

Hi,all
Today I have decided to bare all the truth out and not give any excuses on why the update has been delayed for so long. All the previews you have seen before had been created months back and I am just posting them now as an act so that you think that I am actually doing something because the reality is kinda painful but as they say how long can you hide the truth. So please bear with me for the whole truth.

For those who don't know I had an addiction problem as I couldn't stop myself from jacking off to Connor every time I created a render of him, I would feel as if he was standing right behind me, then he would bend me over, take off his pants and then......... lets not get into too much details as I might get aroused again. So this problem had an impact on both my professional and personal life, my imaginary gf left me, I couldn't concentrate on making the game, My house walls which were colorful before are all white now and kinda smells too.

To get rid of my addiction I decided that I will buy myself a dildo and just put it in me everytime I work on the game so that my cravings for his dick can be kept under control. I did that and it worked for a few days but then it just wasn't enough. So i bought myself a bigger one....still after a few days it stopped working. So i went with different things to check what could be the best replacement for Connor's dick, I went from using anal plugs , house keys , lipsticks, perfume bottles, hammer, fisting, beer bottles, leather shoes, peanut butter jar, buzz light year toy..... etc Then one day I decided to use a plier which kinda ended up sticking inside and I couldn't get it out. It's been a month since that incident.

I consulted a doctor who told me to get it surgically removed and so I did last week and have been given a bed rest for atleast a month. I have been told not to sit or put any pressure on my butt as it might tear the stitches inside it. The good news is that the recovery is going great and also my cravings have gone num. So maybe by the end of Sept I will be back to work and make sure that you guys get a good update with Jess getting drilled by Conn I mean other characters.

I sincerely thank all the patrons who read it and have been supportive of me in these tough times. You guys have been showering me with money ignoring all my excuses and bullshit for over a year and I am very grateful for it, but that doesn't mean you are getting any update this year. Stay tuned for next update blogs.

This render looks so nice . Stoper is so good at work

Reactions: Sirren

Mixalhs

Mar 16, 2023

Hi,all

you are a lazy and useless person

DeadRonin

May 30, 2020
Is there either a fan art page or page of I'm assuming Daz? model files for this game? I tried looking and searching but theres over 1k pages of posts :)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Who knows, stoper real name is Mihail? He is russian who live in Italy or what?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes