4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
There's a king of VN adult, he also now started to give updates once a year, All know him but nobody has the courage to say the dev is a milker or a liar, bcoz every time he drops the update with a minimum of 1k+ renders. Just a simple question I would ask those who are defending the dev, is it valid to give 250 renders with a bunch of excuses in 11 months??
If you're talking about Being A DIK - At this point, it's around 7000 renders, a bunch of forks etc. People can be bitching about timing and infrequent updates once per 8-10 months, but you can see the work done.
Here - not so much)

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
If you're talking about Being A DIK - At this point, it's around 7000 renders, a bunch of forks etc. People can be bitching about timing and infrequent updates once per 8-10 months, but you can see the work done.
Here - not so much)
Exactly... his previous update was 10k+ render update in 11 month, these guys are never near of him... 250 render in 11 month and some are expecting applaud to dev for his spectacular work

Aug 24, 2023
Just to clarify, the only scene that I got was mayor eating Jessica out, anything else? I also feel like the render quality was worse in this update than before...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
IMO, the lack of at least one memorable scene hurts Stoperart in the long run because it plants a bit of negativity in the player's mind that festers like cancer, slowly consuming the synapses and rendering you a drooling shadow of your former self during the long periods between updates... o_O
Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but you get my point. :ROFLMAO:

I would love to see more subway fondling in the future. :giggle:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I would really like to write that this is a good update but...
-Year of development
-Stopper worked on this wardrobe for half a year, this is one render...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-The scene with the mayor was hot, but it's a tease again!
The fact that Jessica herself thinks of herself as a slut is one thing, but that the mayor calls her a slut, and just wants her to admit it so he can fuck her - it’s infuriating! It’s better to let the story with the mayor remain a path of "blackmail", like sex services in exchange for information! What Stopper did was such nonsense!!! There wasn't enough fun, blowjob at least somehow summed up the scene with the mayor!
-And it’s very annoying that there is no choice of footjob or ass licking! These strange hidden paths that you need to take to achieve variability in a particular scene are infuriating, is it really not possible to just add a choice?
-What did Jessica say to Blake? Wait two days and we will have a date! xd Two days for Stopper is two years! And the date will be on the third day, i.e. we will see an event with Blake in three years!
-As mentioned above, there is a slight decrease in rendering quality.

I can't say that i was disappointed with this update, i liked it! I liked it that there is a choice not to fuck with Conner, but to manstibate to think about someone else. If updates came out as before every two - three months, i would write that it’s great, but...
- the truth is very simple - waiting a year is too long!
Too much waiting kills the impression and you can’t come up with anything other than "bad words"!

Last edited:

DoppDopp

Jun 8, 2018
Shame about this one. I usually dont go around complaining about updates, I am just not invested enough in these games and am well aware that most are cash grab attempts but this is a remarkable joke of an update considering the time it took. Might as well be labeled abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes