4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Seen from another perspective, this would be an excellent Harem Game, with Conner as the protagonist. Just imagine this... A former Ranger, turned "Vigilante", with a hot girlfriend like Jessica who, if he neglects her too much, can end up cheating on him (possible NTR if the MC is not careful) And now think about the possibilities ...Jessica's hot mom and her sister, the naughty neighbor, the sweet and shy cafeteria employee, the French girl from her work and Rosa (damn, that's one hot MILF), the Mayor's Secretary and maybe there is more... Either way, one can only dream of it.
You got it, finally! With one exception! It's The CONNER for you, like for all the others!
The CONNER is the MC and get's all the girls...

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Seen from another perspective, this would be an excellent Harem Game, with Conner as the protagonist. Just imagine this... A former Ranger, turned "Vigilante", with a hot girlfriend like Jessica who, if he neglects her too much, can end up cheating on him (possible NTR if the MC is not careful) And now think about the possibilities ...Jessica's hot mom and her sister, the naughty neighbor, the sweet and shy cafeteria employee, the French girl from her work and Rosa (damn, that's one hot MILF), the Mayor's Secretary and maybe there is more... Either way, one can only dream of it.
in a parallel world, in a forum called zone59f, people are happy playing the game that you say u.u

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
stoper

stop·er
ˈstōpə(r)

1: a drillman who works in a

2: a hammer drill mounted on a pneumatic feed cylinder and used for drilling vertical and inclined holes in stopes

also:stope drill

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Are you sure? Has the author said so? I looked and couldn't find anything here or on his Patreon page saying he's abandoning it. Not trying to be snarky here, I'm honestly curious if you know something.
I've been monitoring this, and since there have been no status updates on the WT Modder's Patreon page, and no update on the text WT, I'm thinking any or all of these might apply (but no, I have no actually knowledge, just conspiracy theories and whatnot that some might find worth reading for entertainment):
  • There isn't enough new content in this revision to make it worth the trouble to update from 0.55 to 0.60
  • The text WT author and the Mod author have gotten disenchanted with this game and died of boredom or lost interest in doing updates
  • Alien abduction of the authors
  • FBI has authors in custody because they have information about the activities of Donald Trump, Joe/Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, and/or the clientele of Jeffery Epstein, and...
    • The FBI wants them to keep quiet, or
    • The FBI wants them to spill the beans, or
    • The FBI wants them to wait until after the 2024 elections to make sure that the election turns out the way the preserved head of J. Edgar Hoover wants it to turn out, and use the spilled beans to overturn the results if it doesn't go his way.
  • No real reason. The authors are just busy doing things IRL, and will eventually return to do the WT updates.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
stoper

stop·er
ˈstōpə(r)

1: a drillman who works in a

2: a hammer drill mounted on a pneumatic feed cylinder and used for drilling vertical and inclined holes in stopes

also:stope drill
So kind of like a glory hole then?
Hey how come Jess hasn’t been to a glory hole yet in this game? You could have one room with multiple holes on the wall and every guy but Conner would be there and they could play a game called “guess the dick?”and if she gets it right she can fuck it, and if she gets it wrong she has to suck it and swallow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure? Has the author said so? I looked and couldn't find anything here or on his Patreon page saying he's abandoning it. Not trying to be snarky here, I'm honestly curious if you know something.
i didn't say anything about abandoning it, just that there was no update for pdf or mod at that time.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just finished the game. Pretty damn good story complimented with top quality renders. My kudos to the dev.

The only complaint, and this is more a personal preference I'd say, is the lack of creampie for the majority part of the game. A good scene happens, ramps up nicely and then when the climax finally hits...- nothing happens. Not really expected to witness flood gates or overdone Japanese type ejaculations, but overall the lack of even a reasonable amount, is a bit of a letdown, immersion wise.

Oh well, had a good time either way and hope stoperArt keeps it up (y)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Just finished the game. Pretty damn good story complimented with top quality renders. My kudos to the dev.

The only complaint, and this is more a personal preference I'd say, is the lack of creampie for the majority part of the game. A good scene happens, ramps up nicely and then when the climax finally hits...- nothing happens. Not really expected to witness flood gates or overdone Japanese type ejaculations, but overall the lack of even a reasonable amount, is a bit of a letdown, immersion wise.

Last update has top had quality renders :poop:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

I don't remember, it might not be shown but creampie must happens. It's her boyfriend anyway, and she should be on the pill.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes