VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, it happened and it's great to play. The quality of the pictures is great. But as always, the update is too short! For 400 pictures (1.8 GB) over a year, even if high quality, is really little. I would also have given Jessica's sister more action. The main storyline with Parker was long overdue. There are already rumors that this will be the last (!) update, which would be a shame. Even if Stoper does everything on his own, I have the feeling that he only works on the story when he feels like it. He has already put off his patrons (including me) so often that people no longer believe him anyway! I'm going to be bold and say that we can't expect anything more from him before 2026. If I'm wrong, that would be SUPER!

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
I've learned to just put these long teasing but great games in a "i hope catagory" and then just try relax for a week or two for an Android version when there is an update. Good games need to simmer.......Than i think for fk sakes over half the phones in the world are fking android with an average of over 22% of pink shade pixels varieties over the next competitors.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
wait he is still not inside?
he is, he fucked her properly :love::love: there is two variants of this scene
1. (parker hands off variable must be active) she is more dominant in this scene + he cum inside
1.png
Zrzut ekranu (128).png

and second: she is more of sub
1.png
finally some good action :cool:

there is also HJ in opera, but you must be on "slow seduction" path to get it, scene ends after that

so literally parker has 3 routes

Last edited:

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
And not the fun type of sucking either. I'm in the same boat as Kazanovaromeo, in that I'm waiting for decent lesbian content. Like AWAM, I'm thinking this game is doomed by pandering to niche groups, so it's time I moved on.
It's hilarious that you don't realize that you are amongst the niche group here who wants lesbian scenes, whereas majority of the player base wants her to have normal cheating sex.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes