DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Will there be a andorid port with later updates? looks promising.
I bloody hope so! I'm having an issue with building the Android port. I've done everything Ren'py tells me and I'm still getting an "Error5" I'll be happy if someone kind see's this and can provide me with some written instructions (Preferably the type that involves crayons and drawings) So I can follow them properly :)

Reactions: Thepooldude

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
So you can avoid guys and be able to go down a lesbian path/paths but at the moment there's no lesbian content? also will you be forced to do anything and or perved on by guys and just be forced to let it happen?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
So you can avoid guys and be able to go down a lesbian path/paths but at the moment there's no lesbian content?
Yes that's correct. There is the gym scenario and dom sub scenario coming up very soon where choices exist for both male and female. There is one lesbian scene currently but men are involved too.

Reactions: Arra64 and Orphanus

Thepooldude

Dec 6, 2022
Also see you got rape tag on will this be one of the main focuses or at least given options to go down a playthrough of this alone

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Also see you got rape tag on will this be one of the main focuses or at least given options to go down a playthrough of this alone
Will be optional based on what you choose. One thing is for certain, she will never turn into a slut willingly, that isn't something I enjoy seeing or reading, she isn't going to be the town bike.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Looks promising, only feedback I could give at this stage is you need to do your renders with the denoiser filter on and perhaps also more samples. Personally I've had good success with the default settings and with quality option enabled as well and set to quality 1 and 95% convergence

It is a good starting point but you can also follow some guides here on f95 in the dev section of the forums, getting rid of the grainy appearance of your renders will make a big difference on quality of the game

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Looks promising, only feedback I could give at this stage is you need to do your renders with the denoiser filter on and perhaps also more samples. Personally I've had good success with the default settings and with quality option enabled as well and set to quality 1 and 95% convergence

It is a good starting point but you can also follow some guides here on f95 in the dev section of the forums, getting rid of the grainy appearance of your renders will make a big difference on quality of the game
Thank you very much.

denoiser by default has been on throughout all of the renders apart from one that I completed last night. The reason I've had to take it off at the moment is due to a blue hue overlapping the render and changing the scene entirely. it is back on now for the following renders but I couldn't get around it with the last 10 to 15 renders. Rendering quality has also been set to 1 throughout as has the converged ratio. I've really tried to make these as good as I could. I wonder if it is PC limitation though?

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hey everyone.

First of all thank you all very much for the comments and private messages of support. I'm already working on the next update. I've got my eyes on the 'Defence Attorney' storyline at the moment. I'm already 25 renders in, nothing much happening in those but it is getting there, I believe I'll take it past the choice between male and female for the reader and their respective niche. Providing all goes to plan, I aim to release within the next two weeks and will continue to follow that pattern for this particular story. If anyone would like to see any previews or content that didn't make it into this game, head on over to my Discord.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

Reactions: rnzn and Shoopster

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you very much.

denoiser by default has been on throughout all of the renders apart from one that I completed last night. The reason I've had to take it off at the moment is due to a blue hue overlapping the render and changing the scene entirely. it is back on now for the following renders but I couldn't get around it with the last 10 to 15 renders. Rendering quality has also been set to 1 throughout as has the converged ratio. I've really tried to make these as good as I could. I wonder if it is PC limitation though?
What's your sample rate set to and what resolution are you rendering them at, they are very fuzzy whereas my own renders using more or less the default settings with some minor tweaks come out a lot sharper than yours. System specs shouldn't matter much in terms of quality that just changes how long it takes to render the image rather than the final quality. Lower spec just means it takes longer per sample but at the end of the render cycle if both systems are set to 5000 samples and same settings the final render will be same quality it just will have taken longer on a weaker spec system

Here is an example, notice how much less fuzzy it is and below as well my render settings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
What's your sample rate set to and what resolution are you rendering them at, they are very fuzzy whereas my own renders using more or less the default settings with some minor tweaks come out a lot sharper than yours. System specs shouldn't matter much in terms of quality that just changes how long it takes to render the image rather than the final quality. Lower spec just means it takes longer per sample but at the end of the render cycle if both systems are set to 5000 samples and same settings the final render will be same quality it just will have taken longer on a weaker spec system

Here is an example, notice how much less fuzzy it is and below as well my render settings

I know what you mean but I thought it was limitations to what I was doing. Although this one looks better in my opinion, i wonder if it is something to do with the previous environment settings and tone?.

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
also will you be forced to do anything and or perved on by guys and just be forced to let it happen?
No, there will be occasions where she can't do anything else but let it happen, however there are scenario's where she will get out of it completely.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes