Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
here's the March build Version 1.7.47 Mega

Changelog
New Events
- Mouse Intro Scene
- Bekarah Intro Scene
- Melaina's Intro Scene
- Ava: 2 New Scenes (The Grand Tour, The Brothel's Own Godmother)
- Rodrigo: 2 New Scenes (Meet the Pack Rat, Puppy Love on a Rat)
- Temporary buttons on Venkmar city to access the scenes

Code Clean-Up, Refactor and Optimisations
- Dungeon Curos
- Dungeon UIs
- Kink trigger

Bug Fix
- Kink death combat freeze
- Glutton Trigger
You legend you! Much thanks for the updated version.

bradbred12

Jun 23, 2018
Save in register path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Venus Noire\Jessika Curse
var for useful life: Gold_h***** and copper_h*****
change for what you want

Reactions: Kira999

MGUSER350

Oct 13, 2018
when I manage to buy a bottle of euphoria and return to the city it doesn't appear to be used on the characters, is this normal or do you have to do something more to get it

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
So the new scenes are text only?

Also I see that the old brothel & church scenes are added to the gallery which is sweet.

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
when I manage to buy a bottle of euphoria and return to the city it doesn't appear to be used on the characters, is this normal or do you have to do something more to get it
I dont think the gifting system is operational yet

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
Sorry I’m new to this game. Is this version ends after you’ve done the third main quest? I’ve unlocked the brothel scene in gallery already.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
was waiting to dive into this one.. maybe i've waited long enough... was hopign it'd be ready in a few years but whatevs lets just jump in

Reactions: Brololol

Noonetwo

Jan 6, 2019
I remember playing this at some point, and there was basically nothing to do. And it stayed like that... for a long time. Has the new update actually turned it into something resembling a game, or is it still a slow, slow crawl of nothing. I'd appreciate any intel on this!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I remember playing this at some point, and there was basically nothing to do. And it stayed like that... for a long time. Has the new update actually turned it into something resembling a game, or is it still a slow, slow crawl of nothing. I'd appreciate any intel on this!
Not all devs have the same amount of free time to work on games. They don't all quit their day jobs for it. Especially in the middle of a pandemic, that's not a gamble most are willing to take.
It just means this devs is among the slow burners.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes