2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
So this fixed a bunch of bugs, but the main one it introduced is it one of the girls falls due to lust, it will cause a missing asset error on each room load. The update was nice to fix some stuff and to get some fluff conversations.

Mattriones98

Nov 5, 2020
So this game is interesting, to say at least. People call it Darkest Dungeon clone but erotic, honestly, its really great, but the amount of things in it are really low if you take into account this game is 3 years in making and it even has 1. in the title so you expect FULL game, not demo, but still it was nice playthrough and for free this game offers alot, though these are my things that bother me:
>The gallery, there should be a mention or something that it unlocks later or that it isnt complete, just a simple paragraph.
>The combat feels....random, like 80% of the first area is total luck, even though its fixed dungeon. I had enemy miss me 3 times in a row without debuff, or attacks being too random from 3-21 damage feels over the top.
>H-scenes in battle should be able to pause or replay, I mean this is hentai game, thats why people play this to begin with.
>Animations being still janky
>When your heroine falls due to lust she disappears and get error in bottom
>Some more but these are so minor they dont even need to be written.

Overall its a nice game and if its developed by one person its still nice feat even after 3 years. If the above problems get fixed or adjusted I honestly see this game even ending on Steam or Itch io for a 5-10 dollars, which I would happily pay because this game is really good and it would be waste to let this game fall into gutter.
My few cents, if anyone read this from bottom of my heart, have a pleasant day.

PS: Never expected a "darkest dungeon" styled game to be best out there one that is hentai lmao, so this is both funny and really dope.

Reactions: Enigmanic

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
So this game is interesting, to say at least. People call it Darkest Dungeon clone but erotic, honestly, its really great, but the amount of things in it are really low if you take into account this game is 3 years in making and it even has 1. in the title so you expect FULL game, not demo, but still it was nice playthrough and for free this game offers alot, though these are my things that bother me:
>The gallery, there should be a mention or something that it unlocks later or that it isnt complete, just a simple paragraph.
>The combat feels....random, like 80% of the first area is total luck, even though its fixed dungeon. I had enemy miss me 3 times in a row without debuff, or attacks being too random from 3-21 damage feels over the top.
>H-scenes in battle should be able to pause or replay, I mean this is hentai game, thats why people play this to begin with.
>Animations being still janky
>When your heroine falls due to lust she disappears and get error in bottom
>Some more but these are so minor they dont even need to be written.

Overall its a nice game and if its developed by one person its still nice feat even after 3 years. If the above problems get fixed or adjusted I honestly see this game even ending on Steam or Itch io for a 5-10 dollars, which I would happily pay because this game is really good and it would be waste to let this game fall into gutter.
My few cents, if anyone read this from bottom of my heart, have a pleasant day.

PS: Never expected a "darkest dungeon" styled game to be best out there one that is hentai lmao, so this is both funny and really dope.
Uh... if that's supposed to be a review, you posted that in the discussion section, not the review section...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have anybody 1.7.44? The problem is when you play a game that are not up to date with bugs and so on so it would be nice then somebody have it to upload it.

MrBones304

Sep 27, 2019
is there a way to hack it so that enemies only do lust attacks? or a way to raise the lust on a char? its really fucking hard to get any scenes in normal gameplay.

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
is there a way to hack it so that enemies only do lust attacks? or a way to raise the lust on a char? its really fucking hard to get any scenes in normal gameplay.
You can try using Registry Editor to adjust the values directly. The path should be:

Computer->HKEY_CURRENT_USER->SOFTWARE->VENUS NOIRE->Jessika Curse

Then poke around and look for the files you are looking for.

DONT GO POKING AROUND OTHER PROGRAMS IN REGISTRY EDITOR IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO!!! This can fuck you computer irreparably.

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Reading the Patreon updates, it looks like the next update will probably be to complete the intro chapter and have a "boss". Might be a decent content update for this game for once.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Reading the Patreon updates, it looks like the next update will probably be to complete the intro chapter and have a "boss". Might be a decent content update for this game for once.
Any mention of when they might get that done or are we waiting until the next bethesda release for this game to get an actual update?

Reactions: voltairepop

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Any mention of when they might get that done or are we waiting until the next bethesda release for this game to get an actual update?
The other two new versions since the one linked on here were monthly releases, but whether that holds for this version or not who knows. Someone deep in the history of this thread said this game is a secondary for the author, and hes finishing his main game before this one. So who knows.

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
here's the March build Version 1.7.47

Changelog
New Events
- Mouse Intro Scene
- Bekarah Intro Scene
- Melaina's Intro Scene
- Ava: 2 New Scenes (The Grand Tour, The Brothel's Own Godmother)
- Rodrigo: 2 New Scenes (Meet the Pack Rat, Puppy Love on a Rat)
- Temporary buttons on Venkmar city to access the scenes

Code Clean-Up, Refactor and Optimisations
- Dungeon Curos
- Dungeon UIs
- Kink trigger

Bug Fix
- Kink death combat freeze
- Glutton Trigger

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
A lot of this game is clearly based of darkest dungeon, but there's big QOL pieces missing.
For example when leveling up skills at the adventurers guild, you can't actually click on/mouse over a skill to see what it does.

All you can do is choose to spend money.

Maybe it's just not in yet, but there's a bunch of little things like that.
Like the character-screen not having a mouse-over for the kinks/afflictions that tells you what they do, or your equipment not having stats in your own inventory.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes