2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
to people who played
I've played Itch.io version quite long ago, not sure if anything newer is here. So, it was playable. Not too enjoyable, but playable. In the beginning there were mostly Darkest-Dungeon style fights where only health mattered, and it didn't matter much to say the least. Then after reaching lust threshold it became the only driving factor with no way to get rid of after combat. Very little diversity of combat situations and maps. Good and very promising prototype, but not much more.

Try haremon if you're looking for a similar but more polished experience.

Last edited:

Beerowar

Feb 6, 2021
I'm mad at misleading version's number. If game's version is 1.sth then it should have a finished base, main quest-line and so on but this has almost nothing of that.:(

BonkHorny7

Oct 14, 2022
is there any way you can get euphoria other than grinding for like 7 years? i've gotten all of the scenes except for the euphoria ones and i cant seem to find them in any of the maps

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
> New Game over CG
> New NPC encounter
> New tech

One one hand, I can't wait to see what this "new tech" is exactly. On the other hand I'm worried that the gameplay would be just as grindy as before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Brick of Truth

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
> New Game over CG
> New NPC encounter
> New tech

One one hand, I can't wait to see what this "new tech" is exactly. On the other hand I'm worried that the gameplay would be just as grindy as before.
Wait.. So is the Ogre enemy and it's animations even in the game yet? Feels like they have been teasing that for a year or so

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just my drop this from my watch file because every time i download it and us win are zip it say its missing two things and won't work so i just say screw it lol.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Kinda forgot about this game, maybe the new Version will be worth checking out now. Always liked the art, but the gameplay was always rather buggy and annoying. Maybe this version will actually be decent, only one way to find out.

EDIT:

Had the game bug out on me during combat, having to restart the game and lose progress in the level. Reckon i can't be arsed trying to get to that one new Game Over CG, since you can still unlock the full gallery by editing the registry.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChirzSenpai

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
No idea, sry.

Still getting bugs during combats forcing to restart the game, mindblowing these are still a thing ngl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jarul
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes