2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i can't even get it to work after useing win rar are 7 zip the game has an error and wont even play lol. say's it's missing something if i rember right

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will try it again but if that error massage showes up then this game goes to the ignor page lol.

Plafin

Jun 7, 2022
Extremely lazy (and horny) person here who didn't read much of anything. Don't even know much about the game.

Just wanted to know if there was an easy 100% gallery out there/100% save.

If uh... that's how this game works? Please. I'm horny, ignorant, and don't want to play games. Sorry in advance

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
Extremely lazy (and horny) person here who didn't read much of anything. Don't even know much about the game.

Just wanted to know if there was an easy 100% gallery out there/100% save.

If uh... that's how this game works? Please. I'm horny, ignorant, and don't want to play games. Sorry in advance
you get a gallery once you beat a few quests
idk if there is a way to get someone elses save file usually thats the easiest way to get the scenes

Reactions: LongHentai2k

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JessikasCurse-1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: pyrito

_raisin

Feb 28, 2021
Had the game bug out on me during combat, having to restart the game and lose progress in the level. Reckon i can't be arsed trying to get to that one new Game Over CG, since you can still unlock the full gallery by editing the registry.
So nothing has changed, still bugged to shit. Can't say I'm surprised.

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Kinda forgot about this game, maybe the new Version will be worth checking out now. Always liked the art, but the gameplay was always rather buggy and annoying. Maybe this version will actually be decent, only one way to find out.

EDIT:

Had the game bug out on me during combat, having to restart the game and lose progress in the level. Reckon i can't be arsed trying to get to that one new Game Over CG, since you can still unlock the full gallery by editing the registry.
Try the new version. I just did all the missions and fights and didnt get any bugs as of yet. This runs a lot cleaner. The new zone hurts a lot though. If he keeps updating the game, this might finally be the game we've been hoping for.

Reactions: JUDAEL

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Try the new version. I just did all the missions and fights and didnt get any bugs as of yet. This runs a lot cleaner. The new zone hurts a lot though. If he keeps updating the game, this might finally be the game we've been hoping for.
Huge emphasis on the "if"

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Looks fun
Although I think the current version is bugged. Or I bugged it somehow.
The knight literally kills everything in 1 hit.
While all other characters deal 4-12 damage, she can deal a line of damage with 100+
Or stun-attack for 150 on 1 target.
Crits deal 250-350.
Makes combat casual
edit: I think its the damage buff by the support girl. Rogue now also does 80+ damage and it carries over to other fights.
I think its independant from fights but lasts for like 4-6 attacks?

literallypan

Jan 6, 2021
I honestly prefer this game more than Seeds of Chaos. Not to say that the other game is bad don't get me wrong I really liked it, but this one peaks more of my interest. Although this game feels like they've forgotten about it because even now there's so many bugs and lack of content.

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
I honestly prefer this game more than Seeds of Chaos. Not to say that the other game is bad don't get me wrong I really liked it, but this one peaks more of my interest. Although this game feels like they've forgotten about it because even now there's so many bugs and lack of content.
"favoritism" is the best way to describe it I guess.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Does the created/dev watch this forum? Does he plan to make a Steam release in the future?

thething

Oct 13, 2017
I think problem with previous version was that you could buy level and level makes massive difference on combat. Either you are low lvl with items and upgraded abilities and do nothing or you buy lvl and kill everything with easily. I dont see any balance changes in update.

Reactions: spamove

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
people complaining about bugs, i have yet to run into any, my main issue is there's still no way to exit the game, i still have pull task manager up and end task, besides that no issues

Reactions: Enigmanic

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
people complaining about bugs, i have yet to run into any, my main issue is there's still no way to exit the game, i still have pull task manager up and end task, besides that no issues
Press "Esc" in the city.

If you want farm faster: here is bug(?) - use Amalia skill "Righteous Strength" once for each girls at the start of the map, and just oneshot everyone. Skill works whole map run, not battle. Enjoy.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Press "Esc" in the city.

If you want farm faster: here is bug(?) - use Amalia skill "Righteous Strength" once for each girls at the start of the map, and just oneshot everyone. Skill works whole map run, not battle. Enjoy.
tried that they don't one shot anything, weird its happening to you, i press esc nothing happens so don't know, ill try again and see

finally worked, weird didn't work first time playing

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes