RPGM Completed Jestalco - Another World NTR Story [v1.0] [Primary colors]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this is just more of the same ole same ole. girl gets screwed by everyone but her hubby. raped and abused and not a word said. she can kill goblins and ogres and what not but cant raise her hand against a big strong man. doesnt even attempt to fight back against her rapist. big shock. more of the same ole women hating bs.

• Haha
Reactions: MidnightVT

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Just started the game. Seems good so far. Some part aren't translated like some of the menus and stats.

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
F e m a l e p r o t a g again :cautious:

Bro... are you a little slow? Did you not realize you can literally select Male Protagonist to only see male protagonist games, and you can even put an X on Female Protag if you dont want them in the latest games & updates section..

Here you go i did the work for you (with a few other choices i like but change it up as you see fit)
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173/notags=324,392/noprefixes=4,5,13

There is literally more than 3 THOUSAND, 3 HUNDRED and FIFTY games that are ONLY Male protag. And you are on this games thread complaining that theres a female MC.. Do better.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
In terms of quality and quantity, i think ntr games made in RPG Maker VX Ace are better than those made in RPG Maker MV. IDK also give me a sense of nostalgia. What do you think about.
The good old times when netorare rpg maker vx games were the shit :WeSmart:. Fact is back then we had games with rich storytelling, unique characters, etc, shame the netorare genre became a cashgrab. The devs know this, we see ntr tag we click on it sad times indeed :FacePalm:.

• Sad
Reactions: trinent and Rozenn

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I can't even seem to find Eris to get into the cave. She's not in her house.
Skip a few days by sleeping and she'll be back home.

But after getting the lighting skill from her I can't find anything to do except for killing goblins and sleeping. I'm at day 41 and nothing happens, Eris has nothing to say...

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Bro... are you a little slow? Did you not realize you can literally select Male Protagonist to only see male protagonist games, and you can even put an X on Female Protag if you dont want them in the latest games & updates section..

Here you go i did the work for you (with a few other choices i like but change it up as you see fit)
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173/notags=324,392/noprefixes=4,5,13

There is literally more than 3 THOUSAND, 3 HUNDRED and FIFTY games that are ONLY Male protag. And you are on this games thread complaining that theres a female MC.. Do better.
I'm aware of that and I played quite a few of them (that is, male protag+NTR). Recent NTR releases here have been overwhelmingly female protag, which is not to my liking.

You didn't have to seethe this much over a comment, mate.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystermask

frzned

Nov 21, 2016
The good old times when netorare rpg maker vx games were the shit :WeSmart:. Fact is back then we had games with rich storytelling, unique characters, etc, shame the netorare genre became a cashgrab. The devs know this, we see ntr tag we click on it sad times indeed :FacePalm:.

I would like to say that there probs were as many shit game those days as there are now. Just that there isnt a legion of people doing quick and shitty MTL of them and no competent translation group would ever pick them up. So we didnt know they exist, but they definitely do.

There should still be good games being made, but because they are rich in stories, they requires a dedicated translation group that might or might not take over a year to release 1 game. (Look at how long kagura games took to release Knight of Messiah, and they are paid to do it)

Jun 22, 2022
Added a fixed menu translation patch attached to the post. (Also attached here).

Credit go to user DreamingOfPinkLips!
View attachment 1985577
Corrected the title at the top to "Mirai Hasegawa". Thanks to Saikey for pointing that out! This fix is already included in the OP.

As for the part at the bottom left, I wasn't able to find a good translation for "Ari", but I eventually found out it's just the "I'm using a contraceptive when having sex" state (this will change to "None" once Mirai can fuck others without condoms/contraceptives).

Jul 27, 2021
Sadly there is so much badly delivered NTR you can't blame people for misconception that NTR sucks. Its like 99.99% lately is divided between or combining woman is raped and woman becomes a brain dead cock addict.
For every badly delivered NTR there is a 100 badly delivered <Any other popular genre>, people don't like NTR because they seem to role play as the MC in every game rather than playing it as an observer, so they feel emotionally damaged if their pixel MC gets their pixel waifu stolen by another pixel dude.

The people that dislike this genre, rather play games that have an average guy, with no money, no skills, no fame, or any other noteworthy traits but gets like 5+ extremely hot girls wet for them for no logical reason. Or in other words, something that's highly unlikely to happen in real life, so a badly written game is hardly a reason for disliking the genre.

Apr 3, 2022
Skip a few days by sleeping and she'll be back home.

But after getting the lighting skill from her I can't find anything to do except for killing goblins and sleeping. I'm at day 41 and nothing happens, Eris has nothing to say...
I had sex with the guy a couple times. He ends up the table behind the inn counter (I think it had 8 chairs to it). It's where her fiance and her met the guy together. When you talk to him when he's on that table, you get the options for the 2 endings. But I think you have to keep having sex with the guy.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Sorry! let me send you some money to compensate you for the huge amount of time wasted opening this thread.

If you got time to lurk around for free games with free translations, I'm sure you also have time to check out the post description.
I didn't ask you to stop. I just asked for a way to avoid your disapointing content.

If you use adblock to avoid closing popout then you can see where i m going, not to mention that it bring useless traffic to this site with useless unwanted access to the server.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Sadly there is so much badly delivered NTR you can't blame people for misconception that NTR sucks. Its like 99.99% lately is divided between or combining woman is raped and woman becomes a brain dead cock addict.
Part of the problem is that NTR has overlap with several other fetishes. Most people aren't introspect enough to be able to separate NTR from the specific fetish they like that has overlap with NTR, but isn't actually NTR itself. So, they just think they're into NTR itself. Meanwhile, NTR's got a lot of hot-button controversy around it. So, tagging your game with it is an automatic way to get eyes on your game.

Queue people who just like rape, corruption, or cash making shittons of NTR stuff without understanding/caring what NTR actually is and just kind of slapping it in there. It getting like two textboxes at the start to establish she's got a boyfriend and then right into generic-as-fuck rape or corruption story. Those two textboxes may as well not even be there.

Meanwhile:

Words are defined by how we use them, not by what we say the words mean + NTR's overlap with so many things + Urban Dictionary trying to dictate the meaning + NTR being a collection of 4 separate fetishes = People constantly arguing about what the fuck the term actually means.

Note: Yes, 4 types of NTR. Urban Dictionary says its 3, but Urban Dictionary is wrong. I literally have the 4th one as my NTR fetish. UB can be fine for western slang at times, but its fucking dreadful for anything that came from a country that doesn't speak English.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes