RPGM Completed Jestalco - Another World NTR Story [v1.0] [Primary colors]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Part of the problem is that NTR has overlap with several other fetishes. Most people aren't introspect enough to be able to separate NTR from the specific fetish they like that has overlap with NTR, but isn't actually NTR itself. So, they just think they're into NTR itself. Meanwhile, NTR's got a lot of hot-button controversy around it. So, tagging your game with it is an automatic way to get eyes on your game.

Queue people who just like rape, corruption, or cash making shittons of NTR stuff without understanding/caring what NTR actually is and just kind of slapping it in there. It getting like two textboxes at the start to establish she's got a boyfriend and then right into generic-as-fuck rape or corruption story. Those two textboxes may as well not even be there.

Isn't that the height of NTR though? Cucks getting cucked out of their own fetish material

I find the constant whining about how it's "not NTR enough because you don't get enough close ups of crying cuckface jerking off in the corner" hilarious.

It is also funny that NTR tag is used for diametrically opposed things - netorare being actual cuckold fetish, and netori being "I want to steal" fetish

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I read the game description:
■About the game■
In order to survive in the different world, you earn money by dropping items in battle and by prostitution. He has to pay the money
billed by the inn every weekend, so he defeats
the final boss, the Demon King, while paying the money, and returns to the original world to clear the game. Edition: 9 erotic CG + variations

Didn't see the number in the preview pics. I assume the poetry must have cut the '31' off.
==================================================
original japanese version from dlsite

■ゲームについて■
異世界で生きていくために、戦闘でのドロップ品や売春などでお金を稼ぎます。
毎週末に宿屋から請求されるお金を支払わないといけないので
そのお金を払いつつラスボスである魔王を倒し元の世界に戻ればゲームクリアです

■エロCG■

製品版:エロCG31枚+差分

体験版:エロCGは9枚+差分

==================================================

using google to translate the page into english:

■ About the game ■ In order to live in
another world, you earn money by dropping goods in battle and prostitution.
Since you have to pay the money charged by the inn every weekend,
if you defeat the demon king who is the last boss while paying that money and
return to the original world ■ Erotic CG

Product version: 31 erotic CG + diff

Trial version: Erotic CG 9 pictures + diff

===================================================

I hope you can change your 9 CG comment, its the 2nd reply in this thread, we can easily spot ur post and be misled. While I dont think people here will purchase the game, alot of people (including me myself) would be skipping this because of your post. I wouldn't have bothered you if ur post is on the 2nd page, but the 2nd reply is too easily spotted.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
9 cg plus variations, according to dlsite.
Not even going to bother for an MTL that short.

Edit:
Had to add this because someone on the fourth page said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what page demidemon was looking at, because the dlsite page still only says 9 without mentioning the cut off 31 for me.
can you try this link or maybe its a cache problem? you can also try to set the language of dlsite back to japanese, sometimes the auto translation process will remove some text behind special characters.

the dlsite image also says there are 31 CG and 320+ including variations at the bottom right:
View attachment RJ379978_img_main.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Skip a few days by sleeping and she'll be back home.

But after getting the lighting skill from her I can't find anything to do except for killing goblins and sleeping. I'm at day 41 and nothing happens, Eris has nothing to say...
To get light spell you need a better sword, one that allow use of magic which is any other than basic one.

Last edited:

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Anyone playing this on joiplay? I tried to play it on there but it was too much lagging please tell me any solution for this

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
The game kind of stop after day 15. As the other person said, I also reached day 41, just by sleeping at the inn and there is no way to open the door in the cave. Maybe there is, maybe you have to fuck someone in the villager or not pay the rent to unlock the door, or maybe you have to pay 50k or even more to the guild.

But I'm done with the game, is just too dull.

Jan 31, 2020
View attachment 1982514

Overview:
In order to survive in this new world, you earn money through battle drops and prostitution.
You have to pay to the innkeeper at the end of every week.
If you defeat the Demon King (last boss) and return to your original world while also having all your bills paid, you will be able to clear the game.
Story:

Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Original Title: ジェスタルコ~異世界NTR物語~
Developer: Primary Colors -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Translator: Saikey - - -
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1982535 View attachment 1982534 View attachment 1982533 View attachment 1982532 View attachment 1982531
How's the poetry on this one?

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
so do you have it equiped and enter her house? as i can't seem to get her to spawn in her house
I found that if you have a better sword equipped, enter the cave and have the MC announce that she can't see & immediately warp back to town and head to Eris's place, she's there, sadly I haven't found a way past the door in the couple of hours that I played, I'll probably just use the joiplay cheats to spawn items into the inventory until something works

poipoi

May 23, 2017
For reference, if anyone has problems with progressing:
After getting light from goddess, enter the cave, go through a crack in a wall, there's a body and a mushroom.
When getting back to your room, have sex with BF, then masturbate with mushroom
If you have enough lewdness (you can farm by getting groped by goblins) you can prostitute yourself to villagers in bath and homes
If you want to go to the ending, talk to the blonde guy in dining room in the inn, depending on your choice you'll either get a key to demon lord castle or stone to open door in the goblin's cave.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
For reference, if anyone has problems with progressing:
After getting light from goddess, enter the cave, go through a crack in a wall, there's a body and a mushroom.
When getting back to your room, have sex with BF, then masturbate with mushroom
If you have enough lewdness (you can farm by getting groped by goblins) you can prostitute yourself to villagers in bath and homes
If you want to go to the ending, talk to the blonde guy in dining room in the inn, depending on your choice you'll either get a key to demon lord castle or stone to open door in the goblin's cave.
Well, I've spent over another week ingame since I read this post. Cannot interact with bf under any circumstance. Cannot visit his work. He will not come to the inn till after she goes to sleep, and he leaves for work before she wakes up.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Someone can help me? When i try to play this game a error appear "Loading Error Failed to load: img/titles1/GAME(some chinese letters).png

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes