aaron00539

Jan 23, 2022
that really helped. And i actually have no idea which area the mutant one is located at.
Edit: im pretty sure the mutant CG is the second route for the camping zone with the statue and star

Last edited:

Lazarus093

Dec 26, 2017
that really helped. And i actually have no idea which area the mutant one is located at.
Edit: im pretty sure the mutant CG is the second route for the camping zone with the statue and star
He pops up in Zone 6 & 7 for a total of 3 scenes

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys, TDT released TWO posts at the beginning of this month (usually he posts once), one is a new Jack Demon scene with Chelsea and Melissa. The other post is the Master of Puppets mini game, but with Chelsea added this time.
TL;DR we're nearing the release of the new game guys. No telling whether it'll be within the month or the next two months. When he releases the game I'll make sure you guys get it the moment asap. Thank you all.

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Witch 3 to be released the 6th of October, if I receive early it will be cracked and the thread will be made asap.
Thanks for sticking around guys!

Reactions: Aleroth

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Passed on my key to one of the mods Baasb, he will see what he can do.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Dang, she sure is cute, a lot cuter than the girls from this group's other games. Hope she gets another game or they do more in this style.

herpderpies

May 17, 2018
I can't seem to get the scene I'm supposed to get for using the potion on the girl in room 7. Do I need to do anything but make her disappear?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, the super janky UI, the annoying controls and the incredibly slow movement speed of the protagonist just makes this game super annoying to play... to the point where I gave up and just grabbed a full game so I could at least see the clips and stuff.

Maybe I'll give it a try when I have a lot more free time and a lot more patience...

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes