Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this? Normally when I see a game like this I just assume it's another one of those "1,000 ways to rape the protagonist" games that has one or two bad endings that involve some sort of hypnosis, but the description and lack of a "netorare" tag leads me to think (hope?) it might actually be the protagonist who gets to have some fun with brainwashing them. I always wished there were more games with the premise of, "The protagonist has brainwashed/is brainwashing a bunch of heroines to be his devoted slaves, but he's still their ally in the fight against evil." (Bonus points if he also gets to brainwash the villains.)

rockmypunkk

Feb 3, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this? Normally when I see a game like this I just assume it's another one of those "1,000 ways to rape the protagonist" games that has one or two bad endings that involve some sort of hypnosis, but the description and lack of a "netorare" tag leads me to think (hope?) it might actually be the protagonist who gets to have some fun with brainwashing them. I always wished there were more games with the premise of, "The protagonist has brainwashed/is brainwashing a bunch of heroines to be his devoted slaves, but he's still their ally in the fight against evil." (Bonus points if he also gets to brainwash the villains.)
It's been about 18 years since I last played this, but from what I remember, the mind control is just a single sex scene with the main female villain and ruri the tan girl.

Reactions: OwlBeer

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
If this game has the Futa tag, it should also have the corruption tag due to a few of the routes going in that direction.

Reactions: OwlBeer

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
one of Onomesin's classic works before he went more on the Doujinshi train. The art aged quite a bit but still erotic.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Do I misremember, or the MC is a villain that rape, seduce and corrupt the heroine.
You do misremember. MC is a "hero" who rape, seduce and corrupt the villainess. Also seduce and corrupt three heroines, but doesn't rape them - there's only some dubcon, and groping/fondling against their will.
edit: IIRC

Last edited:

rockmypunkk

Feb 3, 2019
You do misremember. MC is a "hero" who rape, seduce and corrupt the villainess. Also seduce and corrupt three heroines, but doesn't rape them - there's only some dubcon, and groping/fondling against their will.
edit: IIRC
He rapes all 3 of the main heroines at the start of the game. Mio in the hospital room, Ruri he ties to the bed and anally rapes after she tries to get revenge over him raping Mio, and Hisui on the hospital rooftop shortly after that

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you so much! been looking for this game.. main hero is... crap but girls are nice xD ahh my first interest in magic girls and corruption