• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Jikage Rising Possession Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Can we have examples of the scenes to know if we should download this or not?
And where's the discord that he's talking about in the "Apology"?
It's actually not terrible, but it's not Mind-blowing. It's pretty decent flavor text, about the quality of the original. It only really changes the night scenes and adds some small bonus features to daytime (like the fact that you can interact with them and have chats as another girl that corrupts them slightly). At night if you select the girl you're currently possessing you can have one of the other girls take the man's place and transformation-jutsu a cock.

It's decent but I actually think it would be nice if someone else (or the original author) went whole hog on it and re-tooled most of the dialogue through the game to explain how/why the MC is so interested in taking a woman's body for a joyride, really emphasize the possession/GB content.

wingerchaote

Mar 17, 2020
I'm sorry but I download the mod turn out there some image that missing spesialy sakura could give me the file of image of sakura ?

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Can this mod be used in act 1 of the game and do I have to do anything to activate the mod Also will this mod get an update to the newest versions

Last edited:

blooh

Jun 9, 2017
alright as you are too lazy to search for it, I pulled out the official game discord and found this. Its the latest post about it on the server so i expect it to be the latest without testing it.
Here are the links in clickable form:
PC
MAC
1669695836866.png

Reactions: "CJ"

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
alright as you are too lazy to search for it, I pulled out the official game discord and found this. Its the latest post about it on the server so i expect it to be the latest without testing it.
Here are the links in clickable form:
PC
MAC
View attachment 2201347
it would be nice to have the latest version posted instead of having to use an external site but it would also be nice to not have to search the entire thread for a discord link cause i had to find it by goggling the mod itself and their are people who dont want to create a discord for just this mod not everyone has one.

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
The author just didn't link the discord nor the original game in the OP which pretty stupid when this is the only place that gets updated. I know it's the original game's Discord but hidden behind a spoiler and it would have been smart to re-link the channel in the OP to help people find it.

By the way, the channel it is posted to is this one:

Thanks for posting the mod's link in text form! (y)

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 892149

Overview:
Adds Possession to the game along with a ton of new scenes and dialog!​

Updated: 7/04/21
Game/Creator: Smiling Dog
Modder: Ghost Tiger
Mod Version: 1.06
Game Version: 1.06
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Authors Note/Apology:

Known Bugs:

Download Full Game Mod Preinstalled:

Download Mod Game Files:
Some characters when they get 100% horny, cause errors to pop up. May want to fix that.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
how can ı use ıt ın the game
Get Ino to level 5 and she'll have a little cutscene telling you about it, when you're outside your apartment just click the ghost icon on the top right and select the girl you want to possess, I don't remember if there's a level requirement for possession though.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Get Ino to level 5 and she'll have a little cutscene telling you about it, when you're outside your apartment just click the ghost icon on the top right and select the girl you want to possess, I don't remember if there's a level requirement for possession though.
Shame you can't possess Tsunade though.

n95nob

Feb 4, 2022
New Update: Jikage Rising Arc's 1 Possession Plus 1.04a

Links:
PC:

MAC:

Android APK:

In the discord Ghost Tiger disclosed that there may be a soft update in the next few months that will include some of the act 2 stuff.

Jun 18, 2020
New Update: Jikage Rising Arc's 1 Possession Plus 1.04a

Links:
PC:

MAC:

Android APK:

In the discord Ghost Tiger disclosed that there may be a soft update in the next few months that will include some of the act 2 stuff.
What does the update have?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote