rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arc 2

Original size: 721MB
Compressed size Q70: 173MB
Compressed size Q90: 299MB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

v1.25 Public

19 DE 2023 reuploaded on GoFile

Last edited:

Something Funny

Nov 10, 2022
I love the game, but when I start a new game it's always in act 2. Idk if this is suppose to happen, and if so anyone know where to get/access act 1?

Apr 18, 2022
I love the game, but when I start a new game it's always in act 2. Idk if this is suppose to happen, and if so anyone know where to get/access act 1?
You could try downloading arc 1, that usually helps. While you are at it, please learn to use the search function on this site and stand in the corner for 15 minutes as punishment for asking the most repeated question, instead of looking up if it has been answered already.

Sep 10, 2022
Now that I think of it, mc said that Mei is his last piece and now we just have to wait until the war starts. If we're skipping the war to get to Arc 3, does that mean that Arc 2 is almost over?
That's what I was thinking, most likely the dev will explain the begining of the war and then make the time-skip to the next arc with a little explanation from the player, I doubt that we will get anything more.

Sep 10, 2022
Though I'm more curious about the Boruto Arc, I read somewhere that Patreon's got stricter so I'm wondering if the dev will add Sarada and the others as they stand in the anime, or he will age them up, I mean we had Sakura and the others in Arc 1 but that was long ago, who knows how Patreon works at this point.

Reactions: Pranav106

notBatman747

Aug 22, 2019
Other game changelogs: Added ~600 renders.
This game changelog: Added 2 new scenes :PogChamp:
Two can play this game...

Other game: no updates in two years while still milking patreon.
This game: regular updates "funny face"

See what I did here?

Something Funny

Nov 10, 2022
You could try downloading arc 1, that usually helps. While you are at it, please learn to use the search function on this site and stand in the corner for 15 minutes as punishment for asking the most repeated question, instead of looking up if it has been answered already.
I'm humbly sorry after I posted the comment I learned that smiling posted that they are going to be separated. I'm an idiot who should of spent more time looking for an answer than to ask out right, I wish you a good day/night.

Reactions: Bronzescorpion
Apr 18, 2022
I'm humbly sorry after I posted the comment I learned that smiling posted that they are going to be separated. I'm an idiot who should of spent more time looking for an answer than to ask out right, I wish you a good day/night.
Since you have acknowledged your mistake, you may now step away from the the corner of shame and receive a redemption cookie of your choice.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes