Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
the whole Jasir thing makes me think, in theory how handsome he has to be to affect both Tenten and Mabui, like considering that Sasuke is a prettyboy in the naruto universe and not even him can affect Sakura and Ino same for Naruto with Hinata but Jasir just bypasses that
Jasir, I don't remember that from Arc 1 of 2. Who is he, someone from Arc 3?

Byunii

Jun 9, 2018
new unless he appeared before, but he is an Arc 3 NPC and from the second outfit quest, where (you), Mabui and Tenten visit a rich guy mansion and his harem to get some outfits back and Tenten is basically swooning all quest over the guy and by the end it turns out Mabui likes him too

Jun 26, 2020
Joke character, those that appear once and never again, like the Jojo versions of the girls in that Halloween quest.
His event is not meant to be taken seriously, basically the outfit quests are all lighthearted and played for laughs according to the dev.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Last played 2.02b, thought there'd be more content for 2.10b. Definitely a slow burn, this game. But the new stuff is good, and the outfit system is working.

Not sure if it's a result of the old save, but the menu at the top left is still 'to be updated'. If that's still the case, no worries.

Also, thanks for the cheat system, as behind in updates as I was the grind to accumulate upgrade materials would have sucked a lot.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
the whole Jasir thing makes me think, in theory how handsome he has to be to affect both Tenten and Mabui, like considering that Sasuke is a prettyboy in the naruto universe and not even him can affect Sakura and Ino same for Naruto with Hinata but Jasir just bypasses that
what do you mean not even sasuke can affect sakura and ino
the two of them literally broke up their friendship fighting over him.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes