Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
anyone else getting a lag with the new version?
Seriously, is there anything client side I can do to fix this abundance of lag? It was never this bad previously with me but I'm having so many issues, I've searched up and down this thread but nothing, mostly it went ignored. I love this game, but I need to be able to not have five seconds to load every last text box, otherwise it just pisses me off and I can't fully get into things.

I haven't played since we got into Arc 2 (Mostly cause bad saves lead to never ending loop with Tsunade I kept losing), I recall some minor issues before but nothing of this level of performance drop off.

I really want to hope that someone has a fix on client side, and that its not just a dev only issue. This is uniquely the only game I have played that has this much of an issue, and I have played a fuckton. So I'm gonna assume its more on me to fix it, rather than something being spectacularly fucked dev side, since this has been a known issue for a while.
Look a couple post above your comments -- The lag is probably on your side of things, as some peeps have it while others don't; and since it's usually happens during scenes (animated?), it's possibly a graphics/rendering issue. [Though, it could also be coded poorly/weirdly and some computers are just able to brute force pass it.]
I was having the same problem with a different game and board member masterdragonson helped me out. Try this:

If you're using Windows, hold Shift down while starting the game. It should launch the troubleshooting display. Then on the display switch your renderer to a new one and then try it.

I switched mine to Angle2 and it helped me with the other game.
Ps. If this doesn't help, trying updating your graphics driver.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Wait does the pimping thing for ino not lead to scotty being a sissy? I 100% thought that's what scottie's character was going to be for as it seemed semi important to ino herself but I'm not sure if there's anymore content for him to he turned like that maybe I made a wrong choice?

Feb 11, 2021
Okay considering the lack of content in Act 2 as of right now, I've made a slight alteration to the script that uses the Transformation gimmick to allow replaying scenes from Act 1 at night. Don't apply this patch until you've completed Act 1 and made at least 1 save in Act 2. Just place the extracted scripts folder inside the game folder, and delete the scripts.rpa already in the game folder

Disclaimer: Make a save before you apply this mod. Experimental code prone to bugs. Use at your own risk. This only works for v1.06a

Edit: nomannonamme has added more scenes and a money cheat to the mod as well. Find his post here

Last edited:

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hello I have a question, how can I buy one of the 3 outfits (school, swimsuit, and bunny) in the clothing store? I have the neccesary items and money but I don't see any option to buy, only option I have is "Back to store".
You have to have the 4 main girls fully under your control either level 4 or 5

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazeaj

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
I have a problem with Sakura. I can't start with her at all. All i get is to chat and give her the pills but i didn't even use mind control yet. Do i have to do something more? Or is this a bug?

Jun 26, 2020
I have a problem with Sakura. I can't start with her at all. All i get is to chat and give her the pills but i didn't even use mind control yet. Do i have to do something more? Or is this a bug?
There's a walkthrough on the first page. The dialogue should have mentioned you need to take damage 3 times and let her heal you 3 times

Reactions: speedapple

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Okay considering the lack of content in Act 2 as of right now, I've made a slight alteration to the script that uses the Transformation gimmick to allow replaying scenes from Act 1, at least the bedroom ones. Just place the extracted scripts folder inside the game folder, and delete the scripts.rpa already in the game folder

Disclaimer: Experimental code prone to bugs. Use at your own risk. This script change also only works for v1.06a

So it works (in 1.06a), but, if I use it to replay any scene from act 1, and choose yes to hinata's corrupt outfit (which is what that prompts first), it will break the regular act 2 konoha girls from then on forward, giving an error saying it cannot find the hinata corrupt outfit in place of the regular girl selection screen, and skipping straight to the options for Sakura act 2.
It does not happen when I decline hinata saying she should put on her regular outfit, then it doesn't break anything, figured you might wanna know, maybe it's an easy fix..? Other than that it works great

Edit:
A quick and dirty fix would be simply putting this variable in "own_rooms2.rpy" :
Python:
"Blast from the past":
                mc "Hey girls, wanna relive some old memories?"
                "The girls blush and transform into their younger selves. You tell Sakura to bring Tsunade as well, who is soon standing in your room."
                $ hinata_corrupt_outfit_blastpatch = True
                call night_room
And then checking that variable in the "own_rooms1.rpy" if statement to skip the corrupt outfit event and leaving it disabled just like the rest of the girls:
Python:
    if hinata_control == 5 and not hinata_corruptoutfit and not hinata_corrupt_outfit_blastpatch:
That fixes it for me and leaves the corrupt outfit disabled only when calling the event from arc2, so then it still works as normal during normal playthrough

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
So it works (in 1.06a), but, if I use it to replay any scene from act 1, and choose yes to hinata's corrupt outfit (which is what that prompts first), it will break the regular act 2 konoha girls from then on forward, giving an error saying it cannot find the hinata corrupt outfit in place of the regular girl selection screen, and skipping straight to the options for Sakura act 2.
It does not happen when I decline hinata saying she should put on her regular outfit, then it doesn't break anything, figured you might wanna know, maybe it's an easy fix..? Other than that it works great

Edit:
A quick and dirty fix would be simply putting this variable in "own_rooms2.rpy" :
Python:
"Blast from the past":
                mc "Hey girls, wanna relive some old memories?"
                "The girls blush and transform into their younger selves. You tell Sakura to bring Tsunade as well, who is soon standing in your room."
                $ hinata_corrupt_outfit_blastpatch = True
                call night_room
And then checking that variable in the "own_rooms1.rpy" if statement to skip the corrupt outfit event and leaving it disabled just like the rest of the girls:
Python:
    if hinata_control == 5 and not hinata_corruptoutfit and not hinata_corrupt_outfit_blastpatch:
That fixes it for me and leaves the corrupt outfit disabled only when calling the event from arc2, so then it still works as normal during normal playthrough
I knew there would be game breaking bugs given I literally only called the night scenes from Act 1 without checking anything else, which is exactly why I provided the disclaimer. Thank you for the fix, I've added it to my original post.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
I knew there would be game breaking bugs given I literally only called the night scenes from Act 1 without checking anything else, which is exactly why I provided the disclaimer. Thank you for the fix, I've added it to my original post.
No worries, I haven't been able to find any other bugs, so far it works great

Reactions: burgerman108
Jun 26, 2020
Hey, the font for the game is glitched for me, it shows up as just some black lines, if someone can help I'd love it
Try this
I was having the same problem with a different game and board member masterdragonson helped me out. Try this:

If you're using Windows, hold Shift down while starting the game. It should launch the troubleshooting display. Then on the display switch your renderer to a new one and then try it.

I switched mine to Angle2 and it helped me with the other game.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
So I took your work and added a little bit extra since I was bored (hope you don't mind), and beside the fix I added a money cheat mod at the hyuga mansion in arc 2, and added the old hinata daily sex scene at the mansion in arc 2..
The only thing I'm not sure of is wether or not it left the Kurenai scene trigger intact in arc 1, and since I don't have any saves close to that moment I'm hoping maybe someone else can check it and/or provide the save file..?
Either way I suggest backing up the original files before dropping the mod in place
my save is arc 2

I go Hyuga mansion have sex with Hinata in the past then after finish Anko show outside the mansion then I click to send her back then the game crash

here my save, load number 4 the save file for arc 2

Last edited:

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
my save is arc 2

I go Hyuga mansion have sex with Hinata in the past then after finish Anko show outside the mansion then I click to send her back then the game crash
So after the hinata flashback anko does show up? Because she's not supposed to, I'll have to figure that out then, also it's version 1.06a right?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
So after the hinata flashback anko does show up? Because she's not supposed to, I'll have to figure that out then, also it's version 1.06a right?
yeah ... i will upload my save game just look at my last post, the save is number 4 is arc 2

it's funny anko show up all the sudden xD

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
yeah ... i will upload my save game just look at my last post, the save is number 4 is arc 2

it's funny anko show up all the sudden xD
Could you do me a favor and test this out now? I changed a bunch of stuff since the last one, but now I wanna know if that same crash happens again, anko should not show up, she doesn't for me at least
I added a bunch of other stuff, like some messed up roleplay dialog for ino, and the scenes of tenten, ino, and sakura, but I'm mainly interested in that hinata scene crash as I figured that might happen (backup your original game folder btw)
Would be nice if you'd provide me a savefile if you can, I have no way of testing it before the kurenai event without having to play all the way through again

Edit: sorry didn't see you already uploaded the saves, thanks

Edit2: deleted attachment to avoid confusion

Last edited:
Reactions: Dell96kill

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Could you do me a favor and test this out now? I changed a bunch of stuff since the last one, but now I wanna know if that same crash happens again, anko should not show up, she doesn't for me at least
I added a bunch of other stuff, like some messed up roleplay dialog for ino, and the scenes of tenten, ino, and sakura, but I'm mainly interested in that hinata scene crash as I figured that might happen (backup your original game folder btw)
Would be nice if you'd provide me a savefile if you can, I have no way of testing it before the kurenai event without having to play all the way through again

Edit: sorry didn't see you already uploaded the saves, thanks
all look perfect no crash

expect these not add yet
kurenai event
anko event
Shizune event

good job mate :)

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes