aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
... but there is no Buroto. You stole hinata
in fact you stole a lot of the mothers of the buroto gen
storywise MC came from the Boruto Era, so say what he did in the "past" actually created a paralel timeline between Boruto's timeline and the timeline of this game, he might get a jutsu that could help him travel back and forth between both timeline while stealing the Boruto girls from their time

papin158

Jun 9, 2019
My bed scenes with Kushina have disappeared somewhere, where can I look for them now? After all, the girls' new choice for the night now looks different.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Asked in Discord about posting the Hanabi mod here and got no pushback.
I made some fixes and touchups to the mod since it didn't work properly in some cases, to be used on Arc2-v2.00c.
Tested only on Windows, not sure if some changes need to be made for other platforms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Found this, does it work for Android? Do you have to start in Arc 1?

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
Found this, does it work for Android? Do you have to start in Arc 1?
No idea, if the script files are the same I assume so but I'm not able to test it.
No, if you start directly in Arc2 or import it is your choice. (I don't believe the import is possible from Arc2->Arc3 anyway)

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
I saw in the changelogs there were some sex scenes with Kushina but after her first scene where you walk around with her it seems impossible to find and interact with her. Any help?

Reactions: HUNUTAN

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Last time I checked out arc 3, I was so put off that I decided I won't be checking this game out until things get better. What's the sich these days?
Are all the game assets still out there as plain image and video files?
Is the game still using AI generated background images?

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
There all separate and do not combine them or you will break the game.
But why has it separated now? What'll happens to my save files? Do I need to restart a new game for this? I'm still with Mei on arc 2 with both arc 1 and 2 combined, what do I do?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
is there any sharing or forced prostitution in this game?
or is it planed at some point ?
There used to be like 3 scenes of whoring out your girls, but it was all purged from the game.
Dev's friend explained to him that since the MC is explicitly trying to resurrect his clan, so it does not make sense for him to risk the girl's getting knocked up by other men. And dev realized that "hey, that makes sense".
So he deleted all such scenes from the game.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
There used to be like 3 scenes of whoring out your girls, but it was all purged from the game.
Dev's friend explained to him that since the MC is explicitly trying to resurrect his clan, so it does not make sense for him to risk the girl's getting knocked up by other men. And dev realized that "hey, that makes sense".
So he deleted all such scenes from the game.
Who is the asshole that deprived us of such excellent content?)

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
It's a shame, though it is kinda odd that you can scribble on the wall with scottie. Could've been funny if it was hidden extra scenes, still in the game but you need a specific code to unlock it

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames and Mid4s

monsterqweqwe

Aug 10, 2020
Do I need full saves here? Or can all scenes be unlocked with a cheat code? If you still need them, can you drop the saves for arches 2 and 3?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes