VN - Ren'Py - Jikage Rising [v2.09 Arc 3] [Smiling Dog]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Saedo

After playing through V0.10d, there is a lot to like in this game. The dialogue is reasonably paced and art is visually appealing. The UX has some hiccups when skipping though dialogue, or when you click too fast, but nothing breaks the game.

Solid 4/5, can't wait for the next version update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

A damn good game on pretty much all fronts of "Show that I won't name for reasons". The art is on point and the animations (yes, there are animations) are better than a Ren'Py game has the right to have. Just remember that this is a very early effort (that you can obviously see with the version number) so on one hand, don't expect a gigantic amount of content. However, there's enough right now that this can go far, as far as I can see.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fulmdiddy10

very good art style, story is pretty interesting, though not quite developed yet. The combat system is a nice turn based, can't wait for updates, i check back every month. I actually find myself doing the grindy aspects of the game, just as much as I do the dirty parts...though i promise i also spend too much time on the dirty parts.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

Mind control done right.
    If you want to know how to do mind control right.
    Play this game.

The good:
    Compelling story with just the right level of risk management.
    Mind control is done perfectly.
    Good looking girls.

The bad.
    It is in the naruto universe instead of its own.
    Gameplay is pretty much trigger finding and repeat actions until checkmark is reached.

My suggestion: Wait until act 1 is finesh then play.
    The game is great but the feeling of frustration of not knowing what happends next can be anoying.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

nln0

Version: v0.08a

Pros -
    Good art and animation.
    Neat little story even for the setting it's in.

Meh -
    The 4 main girls are fine but I wish the raman lady had a scene or 2.
    Personally I'm not a fan of RPGs in Ren'Py feels clunky.
    Combat is meh.

Cons -
    It's pretty grindy to get stats level ups and stuff to make costumes.

TLDR - It's a good, hope to see more.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ChillyDabs

Your favorite anime wrapped up into a game?, Sounds like a win win. Gameplay is there along with some dialog. The images seem as close to the real deal without copyright. Act 1 & 2 have decent amount of play time with good reward, looking forward to seeing act 3&4.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ginyu69

First the art style is amazing and the art its self looks just like the show, the game play itself is not grindy and actually enjoyable the h scenes are not all animated but the ones that are animated are amazing and the art in the non animated ones is also very sexy and well drawn this game gets constant updates and has the groundwork for so many more characters this game is looking to become the best naruto h game ever if it isnt all ready 100 percent give it a try share with friends and support the creator if possible
  8. 5.00 star(s)

CreamyBatter

Big fan of the Naruto series and this game just adds the icing on the cake. The characters looks almost if not exactly like the original series itself, fantastic work right there. IF this game manages to progress through the Shippuden series, I daresay this game will be one of the BEST games on the site. (even though I think it already is, best game 10/10)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

RIGGSY

Nice game with very high potential:
    I realy like the girls from naruto, so i was excited to drag them under my control
    Unfortunately not all characters are available and not every character can reach level 5.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Layera

This game's a dream come true honestly. Hoping the creator of this finishes it with much success on his part and on the game itself. Ty ty! I love the plot already. Naughty Saru!!! >:) I know he's up to no good!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BimboTamer34

I have been playing this game since v0.01 and I absolutely love how it is progressing. The art stile is great and very similar to the original art work which I really like. It combines one of my favorite shows and my fetish (mind control/hypnosis/brainwashing) and does so masterfully and in a way that feels plausible in the universe. One of my favorite games on the site if not THE favorite. It is also updated pretty regularly which is a fantastic achievement for an indie game. Can't wait for future updates
  12. 5.00 star(s)

steeredbull

Great game. Probably my favourite in development right now. I keep replaying it over and over and I still love it. Design and animations are great and I can't wait to see what else is to come. Keep up the great work bud.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

oofmgoof

Gr8 Art. Gr8 Animation. I think that with time this could be one of the best MC renpy games out there if the quality stays up to snuff. The only porblem i have is how long it will take to get a full version of this lol
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Garg22

This is a parody game you want to play if you are a fan of the source material. The art looks like it could come from the show. The dialogue is also like one of the better fanfics in that if you take the pictures away you can hear the characters voice talking as you are reading.

The dialogue changes as things progress and it's sexy just to read. As of this post .06 Sakura can be level 4. At this point I'm considering making save points at each level of submission simply when the first arc is finished so I can see the contrast better.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

xMendoza

This is the best naruto game I've played so far, the art is very good (similar to the original one from the show), and the story so far is very interesting. This game looks very promising so far 5/5
    I'm looking forward to future updates
  16. 4.00 star(s)

cavaemon

overall rating: I think it has potential to be replayable even after playing every update I just need to play the complete game to give a just score
    I cant rate 5 stars since one thing its not complete so its a good 4 star pass rate for me.

game mechanics: Renpy engine is a good choice its simple and can be complex in term of what the game offers in term of how the game is progressed. mini games are not complex but not simple so on top of VN style gameplay its offering more than page flipping. 1 star

Art and Animations: Animations are not as long but as the narration is progressed it gives the art and motion a bit of more substance but I think facial features could use more transmissions to make them feel more like they are going from resistant to compliant to obedient in that since. half star

Length: its very long since its going to introduce 3 or 4 arcs that means more to enjoy and replay if you like all or one or a couple of characters. 1 star.

Character designs: I think the art style for the Stand CG is not bad i think its pretty close to OG so its parody worthy and quite appealing to look at when VN games are not as spot on so it passes on implementation. However I do find the nude models navel or belly area abit off proportion wise like the navel is too high. the male character model is not off that is fine its the nude female model that is off in stand cg. I can overlook it since its not a problem to look at as much but its a thought. half star.

Story: most if not all games start off too vague or too complex i find in the middle and it could be a competitor to games by mity or dark cookie so ill leave the judgement to when its done. 1 star.

sound and music: its not bad to listen to so its a pass. 1 star.

Big games on f95 but they are not as good when some games can put things we like in games like this and do a decent job when putting an update out every month when possible.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

tonny

The art and girls looks good, the story good too and funny at times. But only half of the sex scenes are animated and there is a bit of grinding and mini-games(but you can skip most of them and the others are easy)

But for me, when a game has animated tag, then all sex scenes needs to be animated, if not it just seems like a half job done..
    So therefore I cant rate this higher than Avarage, cause thats the feeling im getting when playing the game, after grinding and then not getting an animated sex scene, that is sooo disappointing to me :/
  18. 5.00 star(s)

SHMOEIGLOO

Hands down best naruto hentai game I've ever played. Can't wait for the next update looking foward to some tsunade action. Will Kaguya be the final boss?
    Just to get into it I love the art and gameplay. Last time I was this hyped about a hentai game is when CoC2 came out.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

aladefenix

I love this game because it explores the most interesting part of the anime. I think it's excellent that personalities remain and are not just broken toys. I miss more evil and blackmail, but ... it would be ideal with Anko and Sizune.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

TLDR: Well thought-out game, insanely talented artist, the best animations I've ever seen with great attention to detail.

The game is currently absolutely stellar and a real treat for mind control fans. If you also like the girls of Naruto, then you just hit the jackpot baby. It has a mix of mind and body control, which it utilizes to great effect. The game does not seem particularly hard, but I use a save editor just to be safe since I'm not interested in grinding.

The main aspect I want to talk about is the art: the art is about as perfect as I can expect, recreating the original show appearance very well. The animation is some of the best I've seen- incredibly detailed and fluid. As an example, during one of the scenes where the girl is riding you, when penetration happens, you can see her eye roll back for a split second. Then during the scene, her eyes are constantly darting back and forth between your face and down below. That kind of attention to detail makes this game really special to me and I think it should be highlighted as a huge plus.

At this game's current pace, if they keep doing what they're doing, I think it's going to be up there as one of the best. I'm rooting for the development team from the bottom of my heart.