VN - Ren'Py - Jikage Rising [v2.09 Arc 3] [Smiling Dog]

1. 4.00 star(s)

plicker

Still an early version so this review will probably be updated later.
    The art is great, although a bit too ... ¿hand-drawn? at some points. You have limited actions per day and then you have a few sex-related actions per night. All the girls are lolis although from reading the comments that is about to change soon. The characters express their emotions visually while communicating or being fucked which is a big plus. In short, at night and during story progression the game is great. But the limited daily actions, the bad battle system and the forced grind reduce the game's appeal. But the night time activities with the girls compensate for it for now. Will stick around to see where things go
  2. 5.00 star(s)

passiveDragon

while in early stages, already shows good quality explicit animations.

Gameplay is very easy to understand, not too grindy despite not being fleshed out (fighting the bear. the bear is not exactly 'on point' XD, Sakura's stats aren't shown in combat).

Already good with 2 girls with good prospects, and as such, I give 5/5!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

johnmichael6921

An excelent looking game with visuals as close as the real anime characters could be. Beautiful art style in regards to the characters and backgrounds of Konoha.

For now is a little content, but i enjoyed every bit of it. A well constructed trainer with a captivating story and potential to become the best parody game out there.

I'm looking forward to future updates and i appreciate the work the developer put into this game. For me this is the best game of it's kind so far.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

theMemeSurvivor

This game is amazing so far! I can't wait to play it with more content added in. It's a little bare bones so far, in terms of content, but this is a very early version of the game. It is a problem that will be fixed in time. I truly wasn't expecting a game of this quality. There are even animations! The sex scenes are excellent. Seriously, 10/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AnonimeGamer

Amazing Naruto game. Love how the art is close or even similar to the original. Also very cool that the game is split in Arcs for like every timeline. Very nice animated scenes. The concept of the game is awesome too :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

aloyaloyevil

Great art style, great story arc. Unfortunately, the gameplay is five minutes long, not much to comment about that. Base on the setting, a five out of five game for now. Great work, keep it up, would consider supporting on patreon depending on future releases.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Manolo96

Game with great potential, I hope the mind control skill is more used in the future, as well as add jutsus like this. (Justus transfer of mind and kage bunshin no jutsu.) I hope this is better in this game bye
  8. 4.00 star(s)

PierrotSol

Given this is the first build I shouldn't expect much, but still I hope the UI improves (specially the three menus at the top left corner) and the MC story gets expanded ingame and not the multiple walltexts at the very beginning. The character interactions and H present is okay though what's right now present is too little to make a definitive opinion.

I really dig the artstyle, probably the better among current Naruto parodies, and reading the roadmap I look forward to update my score as the game goes on.

Edit: Game has improved a good lot over time, so previous score is outdated. Looking forward for what's coming next.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The art is gorgeous, the dialogue is believable, the mission mechanics are serviceable, and the lewd scenes are very hot!

My only main gripe is that the girls are corrupted rather quickly, but that's to be expected for an initial release. You've got to show some skin if you want people's attention.

Anyways, great game, hopefully the developer keeps focus and doesn't pull an Akabur with minimal content releases to milk things.If he does, I'm removing my five stars.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

thealex78

The character models are the closest thing to the actual canon characters i have ever seen on this site. The writing is well done, with crisp, easily read english. The UI is very standard, functioning as intended.
    The 5 Stars are deserved.