D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey Smiling Dog i have a question will Shizune, Anko and Kurenai get new outfit as well?

Reactions: thesoup123

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Just a suggestion, sometimes the dialogue boxes cover over a lot of the action in the scenes, so maybe add in parts at the end of a chain of text boxes, where text boxes aren't visible.
Also when you are doing those clicking mini games you can accidentally skip the dialogue when you've completed it.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
This one has a lot of potential though it's rough around the edges, art literally :4Head:
However the further you go the art seems to get better but the "bears" you fight with on missions... man... just no.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
This one has a lot of potential though it's rough around the edges, art literally :4Head:
However the further you go the art seems to get better but the "bears" you fight with on missions... man... just no.
I see your point but honestly, I feel like it just adds to the comedy aspect to this whole thing. Plus the game is made in a way you don't even really have to fight bears, so it kinda balances out.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Heads up guys, all links are released. Sorry for the late reply, busy as heck. I'll start answering questions in morn!

Links for Linux, Mac, APK

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
speedapple would it be possible to fix the link from Patreon to the Installation spoiler box?
Also what's a quick understanding of older vs newer devices? is it older are 32bits and newer means 64bits?

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Anyone has an idea if there are any benefits of keeping the girls' virginities? I don't notice anything so far. Kinda late to show up but thanks smiling dog for sharing your wonderful games for free!

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey quick question then will the new version come out?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Holy crap this is gonna be a long list.

For example, they realize that something is wrong with the girls who are hypnotizing, afterwards I admit that I did not have to think about it.

Otherwise no I didn't want something from Gay ^^
I'll get something like that in the game, not sure how it'll turn out though.

Hmm, maybe taking the girls in front of their perspective love interests? I feel like you've gone through so much to control these girls that to give them away now would just feel bad. You could maybe use how the guys feel about the girls you have under your control to manipulate them into doing things for you? This is all fairly vanilla stuff I suppose. This is of course only relevant if you do decide to include them in whatever capacity you do if any :)
I am of the same opinion as Evil Earthworm Jim, I take an example in Nano Control for Level 3 of Lena, when we buy an aphrodisiac for her and for her husband inhibitory pills.

And that at the end you sleep with her because she was no longer satisfied by her husband, what a great time !!

I would like to see a dramatic moment not necessarily what I said on Nano Control, it is not possible to do it on Jikage.
Ah, that might be a bit tough, considering the MC needs to keep a low profile.

I forgot if the game was implemented with a way to get up to last update? I kinda deleted a lot of games that i downloaded here with them files cuz HDD was full, and i cant remember if there was a way to "cheat" to fasten the progress cuz i dont wanna grind everything again for 1 or 2 upd <<
some tattoos on there bodies would be nice tattoos taht say property of (username) and cant wait for my fav girl anko and play hide the snake with her XD
Ah, tattoos might not be possible, mostly cause the animation and there's no real way to put a tattoo in with a username in.

enjoyable if I have no knowledge of naruto?
It shouldn't be a problem! The game explains some stuff that you need to know, but other than that, other than the occasional ref to minor events in the series you can play it with zero knowledge of Naruto.

So I beat Tsunade but I stopped because I don't know what's next; how far along are the levels of controlling her and what other changes have been added?
There's only 1 event for Tsunade so far, I'm planning to get the next event in the next release!

Hey quick question will we get Karui and Tsunami in arc 2? i Really hope so
Karui definitely, Tsunami might be too obscure though...

Think the person meant all girls to level 5, aka 500 submission, Eg. controlling them with Saru, and some event at night. -- Check their info to be sure.

Maybe? Try training the stats a bit; though it shouldn't be, if you're getting more than one instance during the night, and being able to do the girls' events (some of them need certain stats).

PS. I haven't played the new version yet, waiting for public release.
Thanks for replying again man!

Will there be pregnancy in this? Seems if you want a big clan you are gonna need some breeders lol
Ah yeap, there definitely will be!

Yes, this dev seems to be a fan of impregnation
:unsure:

Is there anyway to redact your characteristics?
Oh, sorry, what do you mean?

Hey Smiling Dog i have a question will Shizune, Anko and Kurenai get new outfit as well?
Ah, maybe in arc 2!

Just a suggestion, sometimes the dialogue boxes cover over a lot of the action in the scenes, so maybe add in parts at the end of a chain of text boxes, where text boxes aren't visible.
Oh, you can click "H" to hide the textbox!

Also when you are doing those clicking mini games you can accidentally skip the dialogue when you've completed it.
I'll see what I can do, many put a pause once the bar is filled.

Which bears? The old ones or?

speedapple would it be possible to fix the link from Patreon to the Installation spoiler box?
Also what's a quick understanding of older vs newer devices? is it older are 32bits and newer means 64bits?
Ah, sorry about that! It's all fixed now, there should be any extra steps needed!
Ther newers version are for android devices running on Android 8.0 Oreo or higher. Older devices are for anything running on an older OS, hope that helps!

Anyone has an idea if there are any benefits of keeping the girls' virginities? I don't notice anything so far. Kinda late to show up but thanks smiling dog for sharing your wonderful games for free!
Ah, it's mostly just for different reactions, when you take it their reactions are different depending on their levels.

Been out of the loop. Are all girls now in the game?
All the main girls are in the game, mostly working on the bonus girls now!

That should be it, let me know if I missed anyone!
Sorry bout the late response, been busy as heck!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So... Does no one have anything to say about the glitch that prevents you from saving?
Pretty weird glitch, can't say I know what's going on, but if I had to guess I'm thinking that you are using a mac, and if so it's likely a permission problem "if the user is using a guest account or something that doesn't have write permission to wherever the save directory is located."

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Karui definitely, Tsunami might be too obscure though...
Since we are getting Karui, I imagine we are also getting Samui, right? And somewhat unrelated to these two... Will it also be possible to get Tayuya in Arc 2? I know that by the time of the events of Arc 1 she should be dead, but I wonder if you might change that or simply make it possible to resurrect her...

• Red Heart
Reactions: nofnof
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes