Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I think it would be great if Anko level 4 was added to the public release of 17. then the november update can focus on the endings of arc 1.

cuckofdecade

Apr 27, 2018
Fuck.
I've been making very similar game, except consensual and staged in late alt-shippuden.
Recently I heard about this thing so I played the .17c version and here are my thoughts, I'll skip the pros since that's why people are here in the first place.

Story - not judging the original content but the established characters fail to resemble their NARU counterpart, so it kinda sucks.
Art - there is semi-fidelity to the original. It's decent and works for the normal gameplay. As for the hentai part... damn, is it lazy.
Gameplay - train -> pass day. Repeat ~60 times to cap if you plan ahead, otherwise ~85 times w/o any visual feedback :^) dunno why do people enjoy getting fucked in the ass like this. Also, it runs poorly, how badly do you have to code to make vanilla VN stutter on each choice..
Animations - quite varied in quality and given that most of the source images are meh, even the decently animated scenes fall short.

I could go on with minor details but I feel like those can be forgiven if the above had at least one stellar section.

It's pretty tilting seeing this had a year and a half for polish and it runs purely on support of community, both monetary and in content. Anko did not deserve this.
As for my game, it seems too late to compete vs the sheer amount of content which is what it always comes to.. quantity > quality even when people are bitching about quality. I'll switch to a different, original project.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wataterp
Jun 26, 2020
Fuck.
I've been making very similar game, except consensual and staged in late alt-shippuden.
Recently I heard about this thing so I played the .17c version and here are my thoughts, I'll skip the pros since that's why people are here in the first place.

Story - not judging the original content but the established characters fail to resemble their NARU counterpart, so it kinda sucks.
Art - there is semi-fidelity to the original. It's decent and works for the normal gameplay. As for the hentai part... damn, is it lazy.
Gameplay - train -> pass day. Repeat ~60 times to cap if you plan ahead, otherwise ~85 times w/o any visual feedback :^) dunno why do people enjoy getting fucked in the ass like this. Also, it runs poorly, how badly do you have to code to make vanilla VN stutter on each choice..
Animations - quite varied in quality and given that most of the source images are meh, even the decently animated scenes fall short.

I could go on with minor details but I feel like those can be forgiven if the above had at least one stellar section.

It's pretty tilting seeing this had a year and a half for polish and it runs purely on support of community, both monetary and in content. Anko did not deserve this.
As for my game, it seems too late to compete vs the sheer amount of content which is what it always comes to.. quantity > quality even when people are bitching about quality. I'll switch to a different, original project.
Show us what you have? Pretty interested in yours now considering that this is considered lazy for you, more quality naruto games are always good as far as I'm concerned.

Mikerotch975

Feb 28, 2020
As for my game, it seems too late to compete
So there are at least half a dozen naruto games on this site right now but this is the one that puts you off posting?
Sorry if this sounded snarky but it seems like you are looking for an excuse not to show us what you've done. If you don't like this game and can do better then show us what you've got.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So there are at least half a dozen naruto games on this site right now but this is the one that puts you off posting?
Sorry if this sounded snarky but it seems like you are looking for an excuse not to show us what you've done. If you don't like this game and can do better then show us what you've got.
1603447512999.png
Sorry, couldn't resist. :sneaky:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
"I was making a game that's better than this but I have nothing to show for it and i'm going to give up now"

No sympathy for you. Either make it or dont, but don't brag about how much better your game is when you have nothing to show for it.

There's absolutely room for two or three or four naruto-themed h-games in this community.
Pretending otherwise makes it sound like you're just blowing smoke.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Fuck.

Im smelling a LARGE amount of cap on this post

Reactions: Wataterp

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
S
Fuck.

Sounding like bitch there bud. You're shitting on a game and bragging that yours is better with nothing to show for it. Either show us your "high-quality" game or shut the fuck up.

Uweeh

Mar 19, 2019
Fuck.

View attachment cap.webp
For you my dude

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Fuck.
name checks out rip
but hey, if you think it's that much better and it doesn't have the rapey vibes, there's people out there looking for that kind of thing. Should probably keep it going

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
S

Sounding like bitch there bud. You're shitting on a game and bragging that yours is better with nothing to show for it. Either show us your "high-quality" game or shut the fuck up.
I agree, he is shitting into a fan aimed at an excellent platform when he has shown no evidence or credibility to back up his claim of being a game developer. That being said, one should not try to pass themselves off as an expert in a field or subject when they may sound delushional with their initial statements and claims. Simply put, just prove us wrong... (Pops top off another bottle) Otherwise you may sound just like another socially inept 20 something Otaku in their parent's basement with a keyboard and a hard on acting out a fantasy...

Last edited:

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
Game's pretty good, combat can be tedious at times but that's really it. Good scenes and looking forward to future updates

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Show us what you have? Pretty interested in yours now considering that this is considered lazy for you, more quality naruto games are always good as far as I'm concerned.
View attachment 870161
Sorry, couldn't resist. :sneaky:
"I was making a game that's better than this but I have nothing to show for it and i'm going to give up now"

No sympathy for you. Either make it or dont, but don't brag about how much better your game is when you have nothing to show for it.

There's absolutely room for two or three or four naruto-themed h-games in this community.
Pretending otherwise makes it sound like you're just blowing smoke.
Im smelling a LARGE amount of cap on this post
S

name checks out rip
but hey, if you think it's that much better and it doesn't have the rapey vibes, there's people out there looking for that kind of thing. Should probably keep it going
I agree, he is shitting on a platform with no credibility to back up his claim of being a developer. Don't try to pass yourself off as an expert on a subject when you are actually just a pissed off fanboy in your parent's basement with a keyboard and hard on...
Okay, I normally don't post until the public release comes out, but maybe leave the dude alone. I appreciate you guys sticking up for the game, but some of the rebuttals are getting a tad personal.

We're all here to have a good time yeah! Maybe we should drop it and move on haha, side note, next release should be the final update for Arc 1!

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Okay, I normally don't post until the public release comes out, but maybe leave the dude alone. I appreciate you guys sticking up for the game, but some of the rebuttals are getting a tad personal.

We're all here to have a good time yeah! Maybe we should drop it and move on haha, side note, next release should be the final update for Arc 1!
Sorry buddy, I don't want to create a misunderstanding :) I was doing a bit from the popular television show "Rick and Morty". :sneaky: The character in the image says "show me what you got" Looking to be impressed, after I read that guys quote I just could resist.

If you don't like this game and can do better then show us what you've got.
Just a joke my man (at Mikes expense I suppose) don't sweat it. (y)

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes