Jul 15, 2017
I still haven't managed to release any of my secret clothes or scenes. Anybody know?
You get all 4 of the Secret outfits from the Stadium. You have to buy the crates from the supplier. There is a small chance of getting one of the outfits from each type of crate. "a small neat box" is Ino, "A box with a sweet smell" is Sakura, "A box with the words fragile" is Tenten, "A box with a musky smell" is Hinata. All this info is at the bottom of the walkthrough which is on the first page of the thread.

Grimaldus1

Feb 18, 2019
Hey,

17a version, animations don't work, black screen instead.

And this version is pretty laggy... Whereas it doesn't need to much grahics capacities.

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Hey,

17a version, animations don't work, black screen instead.

And this version is pretty laggy... Whereas it doesn't need to much grahics capacities.
im sure u didnt read few pages back. :FacePalm:

yes v.17a got bugs in it. new version came out recently (v.17c).

jikage 17c.png

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'tsunade_cowgirl'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/scenes.rpyc", line 1128, in script call
  File "scripts/jikage screens.rpyc", line 3403, in script call
  File "scripts/town.rpyc", line 1621, in script call
  File "scripts/own_rooms1.rpyc", line 1117, in script
  File "C:\Users\KanD1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.17a-pc (1)\JikageRising-v0.17a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\KanD1\Downloads\JikageRising-v0.17a-pc (1)\JikageRising-v0.17a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'tsunade_cowgirl'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
JikageRising v0.17a
Mon Oct 19 07:40:35 2020

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Thats the scene you get after doing the boss battle with her, its a gallery glitch he plans on fixing later. But if that's the .17c or b version mind posting the link?
I had the luck to download on the link that a guy posted yesterday, but it seems that it is down :(

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
There's 0.17c links on svscomics but they're all throttled to hell, taking like 5 hours to download. I also don't know if they're legit or not, but it says 0.17c on the filename.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
All this info is at the bottom of the walkthrough which is on the first page of the thread.
yes i followed them yesterday again and got it after a while, thanks. Now about the "Additional Scenes" i can't unlock. I feel like it doesn exist .. or does it exist ???

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes