Jul 15, 2017
Anko apperance wont trigger for me.
You have to have the scene with the MC and Tenten in the training grounds in the bush where Lee almost discovers you and then you need to go to Ichi Raku and order the Deluxe seafood Ramen. When you go to Ichi Raku you need 10,000 Ryo on you and 40 control, 40 knowledge. Hope that helps.

sazerylo

Aug 30, 2019
Argh, know that the main artist has passed the weapon on left.
Hoping that artist B doesn't lose interest either. This game has good potential not to be neglected.

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
If only all scene were animated and harem option for the jonin teacher and some sfx
Slapping noise or something and 100 % saves files pls

Taiji

Mar 6, 2018
You have to have the scene with the MC and Tenten in the training grounds in the bush where Lee almost discovers you and then you need to go to Ichi Raku and order the Deluxe seafood Ramen. When you go to Ichi Raku you need 10,000 Ryo on you and 40 control, 40 knowledge. Hope that helps.
I did do that still nothing

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Might need to be on the same day.

Also, was TenTen's lust above 90 when the scene happened? -- Don't think it'd happen at less, but who knows; I remember having trouble with this, getting frustrated and just saveeditting TenTen's lust variable, then it worked.

Ps. Don't remember the problem specifically though; think it had something to do with 100 lust not 'doing it' for the event, or something, so I had to undo the no masturbating rule, but that lowered the lust too much; or you need the no masturbation rule to be off, but as was said, it lowered lust to under 90.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
You need to build up their lust, most of the time it doesn't trigger because people forget to make them "not relieve themselves" at night, which results in about 50 lust getting lost every night. Once her lust is high enough, she should "attack" you when you meet her in the training grounds.

You need her to be at sufficient control as well. There's a walkthrough, hopefully that helps!

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
1.get your tenten lust to 100 and talk to her at her spawn area.
2.she will fuck you in the bush
3. Go to ramen shop, order most expensive ramen
4. You get shagged by anko
5. Now you will get shagged by anko each time your slave rape you in their own spawn area (100 lust)
6. Max your status prepare for final shagging
7. Back to step 5 but now you'll be the one who shagg anko

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes