speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Is it impossible to get the nurse outfit if I upgraded from level 4 to 5 without triggering it?
Ah, like Yorae mentioned, it's still possible to get it even when she's at lvl 5!

Man, I hope we don't hurt Naruto too badly (or Rock Lee at all).
Most of the time we won't be in contact with them, preserving the timeline and all that, so no worries about directly hurting them haha.

So far the best naruto trainer game I have seen here.
I 'm very excited to see the next arc
Thanks! Hope you'll like what we have for arc 2!

In case you guys wanna read about it!
com.png

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
I'd rather not, the author will make it public in just one week or two already anyway.
And he comes here, it was him two posts above yours to be more specific, so it would be a pretty assholish thing to do.
fair enough, hopefully someone else will be willing to upload it then, at the very least could you give us the changelog?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
fair enough, hopefully someone else will be willing to upload it then, at the very least could you give us the changelog?
Jikage Rising v0.18 Changelog

-Anko level 4 event

-Anko wall sex scene

-Final scene for arc 1

-Sakura/Ino/Tenten/Hinata can be impregnated once you choose to continue arc 1

-Gallery bug where some scene will lock group scenes fixed

-More Bug fixes

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
please can any kind soul please upload the new version please
Please share the new version.
the new version is not exclusive to patreons, it is just early for patreons. and it is the first version of this update too. meaning with zero bugfixes yet.
it will go out public on its own, and probably with some bugfixes, in one or two weeks (and not that hte number is unknown, but that I do not remember. his patreon says the exact date already).
just either become a patron yourself or just wait for a bit more. this is not a question of lack of money anymore, but a lack of patience to wait an already-explained time

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I don't see anything about getting Tsunade, or any of the bonus girls, to lvl 5. Is that not happening/needed?
iirc bonus girls originally were supposed to cap at 3 in arc 1 cause you werent supposed to be strong enough yet to get them any further but people threw such a fit about not gettin them to 5 that doggo decided to meet in the middle and let them go to 4

Reactions: Tatsuto1993

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
iirc bonus girls originally were supposed to cap at 3 in arc 1 cause you werent supposed to be strong enough yet to get them any further but people threw such a fit about not gettin them to 5 that doggo decided to meet in the middle and let them go to 4
Even so, it feels more like a 3.6 XD, as you don't send any of those girls to Saru to do the maze, I'll be honest with you, I wanted to see Tsunade grinning like the other main girls. But as the game explains, it's not a full process as she could recover any time if not keeping using the jutsu over her, so it's not even a full level 4. I hope in arc 2 we can have the chance to fully complete them with ritual and all.
PD: I don't trust Saru at all, I think he IS the rogue ninja and will try to control MC later for his own revival, I think I'm not the only one who believes that.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
that... I thought was obvious, he was the soul of the rogue ninja, thus why he was driving us into taking control of everyone like that.

and yeah, I agree that it feels incomplete without taking over the older girls like we did to the younger ones on this act, or at least Shizune since she seems very easy to trick... but again, it is just the first act and it was always made clear.

But I'm mostly disappointed how few plays we can do with Ayame. Hope she is added in later arcs too.

I'm honestly surprised impregnating anyone was added on Act 1, wonder if it will affect anything on act 2 or if it is just an alternate universe from the rest of the game?

Reactions: Tatsuto1993
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes